Just curious what people thought, but what one feature do you wish your BlackBerry (or future BlackBerry) had? Even something that no other device out there has.

I guess with all the hype and news around the AppStore, It would be nice if RIM themselves (not say... a 3rd party like handango) had their own app store pre-installed on the device. I think a lot of newbies to the BlackBerry world who don't know about the mobihands, handmarks, and handangos out there, would really find this handy to find applications they like...from a source they feel comfortable with(RIM). The seasoned BlackBerry user I think would also like the ease of finding apps for their device.

It would also fit perfectly with the BlackBerry desktop manager for larger non-OTA apps.

But with the soon to come Tmobile app store, and Im pretty sure other carriers will follow suit, I'm not sure if this is a viable option for RIM anymore, but it would be nice.

(maybe someone from RIM will read this and know there is at least one person out there who wants it )
    08-14-08 01:25 PM
    Wish it had the things its SUPPOSED to have come on the phone. I understand they need money and all, but Making people pay 15.00 for a louder alarm, or certain things.. outrageous. Like I didnt just pay 300 fetti for the phone already
    08-14-08 01:28 PM
    I wish it had a neural keyboard... so I could just think the words onto the screen. Not that I'm lazy, but I have a hard time typing while driving... j/k
    08-14-08 01:31 PM
    I wish it had a neural keyboard... so I could just think the words onto the screen. Not that I'm lazy, but I have a hard time typing while driving... j/k
    heh, that would be nice actually...a bluetooth earpiece could double as a chip to read your thoughts.

You could then hold full conversations without even making a sound!
    08-14-08 01:38 PM
    Can this feature be anything?

I'd like my bb to have a time-travel capabilities, pause button, and a bottle opener.

Or wifi would be nice
    08-14-08 01:43 PM
    I wish it had a button to make some people disappear......
    08-14-08 01:46 PM
    Real life remote contol features like that Adam Sandler movie. What I wouldn't give to be able to "mute" some people.
    08-14-08 01:54 PM
    heh, that would be nice actually...a bluetooth earpiece could double as a chip to read your thoughts.

You could then hold full conversations without even making a sound!
    sheesh, ya wouldn't even need the bluetooth headset either. The BB would be good enough to read the electromagnetic pulses your brain puts out, all highly encrypted of course. No more annoying dangly things in your ear.
    08-14-08 02:02 PM
    Remote control for TV and stereo would be really cool. I had a pocket PC with this feature on it about 6 years ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 02:19 PM
    ATM ATM:d:d:d
    08-14-08 02:30 PM
    Back to reality haha sorry guys. I wish mine got good signal and didn't drop calls. That's kinda important to me.
    08-14-08 02:34 PM
    an onboard photo editing software package. I'd like to be able to snap a picture, then instantly crop it, and maybe overlay some text or something simple...
    08-14-08 02:36 PM
    I wish my bb had a gps that i could 3rd party apps .....
    and a button that would make stupid ppl disapear
    and the cam had x-ray vision (ha ha ha)
    08-14-08 02:41 PM
    always wanted a button to instantly silence the obnoxious rap (insert your choice of music that's not your favorite here) music in the car that pulls up next to me at a stoplight.
    08-14-08 02:48 PM
    always wanted a button to instantly silence the obnoxious rap (insert your choice of music that's not your favorite here) music in the car that pulls up next to me at a stoplight.
    lol lol lol trucky how about a button that could zip you through traffic
    08-14-08 02:52 PM

I disagree. If I have to smell their cigarette smoke in my car...they have to hear my music in theirs. NYAH! NYAH!

I wish I could rub my BB and a Geenie would come out and grant me wishes. I'd be caressing my BB all the time. lol

Wow! That seems perverted when I read it.
    08-14-08 02:52 PM
    I disagree. If I have to smell their cigarette smoke in my car...they have to hear my music in theirs. NYAH! NYAH!

I wish I could rub my BB and a Geenie would come out and grant me wishes. I'd be caressing my BB all the time. lol

... but I don't smoke, hmmmmmmm

and it may sound perverted, and I suppose it could be but I do like your idea.
    08-14-08 02:54 PM
    Well I just wish my bank had a application that connects to my account. Thats it.
    08-14-08 02:59 PM
    ... but I don't smoke, hmmmmmmm

and it may sound perverted, and I suppose it could be but I do like your idea.

Well, then you wouldn't hear my music.

*giggle*
    08-14-08 02:59 PM

I personaly dont see anything wrong with you caressing your bb
    espeacailly if i pulled up along side lol lol lol jk
    08-14-08 03:04 PM
    All of these are great, but I want an ebook reader that isn't based in Paris. I have to pay that stupid foreign transaction fee every stinking time I buy a new ebook. And I'd like better memory management... I can't run Viigo because of a memory leak I can't find ... But I still love my BB ;-P...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 03:07 PM
    or maybe my BlackBerry can have a feature where if it's in my pocket and it senses my stomach growling, it can generate a list of nearby places to eat, and give me directions to them!
    08-14-08 03:15 PM
    This is not so much the devices limitation as the service, but I wish EDGE was like HSDPA and had Voice & Data.
    08-14-08 03:20 PM

What ever works for you
    08-14-08 03:26 PM
    From the looks of the posts, a bluetooth brain implant will statisfy many of the requests, hunger, esp calling, rap music, etc.
    08-14-08 03:29 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD