Maybe an life "undo" or a "back" button...for those times or little incidents you wish you could take back
    08-15-08 02:15 PM
    a simple file manager that also provides basic file information.
    Uh, it's called the Blackberry Media Player, or media when you pass over it. Once into the media player, hit the menu button and then choose "Explore".
    08-15-08 05:40 PM
    All of these are great, but I want an ebook reader that isn't based in Paris. I have to pay that stupid foreign transaction fee every stinking time I buy a new ebook. And I'd like better memory management... I can't run Viigo because of a memory leak I can't find ... But I still love my BB ;-P...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not sure if this will help you at all, or if you even know this. If you download the mobipocket desktop reader you can choose from several US based ebook retailers to purchase from. Personally I use booksonboard no foreign transaction fee, and it all works seamlessly from the desktop application. IMO the mobipocket store is a little shady for me anyways, have you ever looked in the support forum? Scary stuff.
    08-15-08 06:18 PM
    Wish my verizon 8830 had WiFi and Internal GPS unlocked. But I'm doing fine without it right now

08-15-08 06:19 PM
    I wish I had video and I could send a pic through SMS. Not have to e-mail it every time.
    08-15-08 06:35 PM
    better/more apps. rim needs to let developers get more involved. compared to windows mobile, we really don't have many apps that are any good. and most of them cost way too much.
    Add in the shareware that is available for the Palm based Treo.
    08-15-08 06:35 PM
    I totally agree with mazdaboi
    08-15-08 07:18 PM
    I wish my sprint curve had wifi

08-15-08 07:58 PM
    I wish my laser function worked, this guy in a monster truck cut me off on my way to work this morning and I really wanted to smoke him - not permanent, maybe just melt his 33 inch tires.

08-15-08 08:33 PM
    I want to see RIM add a biometric reader (i.e. fingerprint reader).

I hate having to type a password just to unlock the device to check a quick message or just to find out who sent it, especially when driving.

Would love to unlock the device with a quick swipe of the finger.

Secure, safe and easy.
    08-15-08 10:11 PM
    I want to see RIM add a biometric reader (i.e. fingerprint reader).

I hate having to type a password just to unlock the device to check a quick message or just to find out who sent it, especially when driving.

Would love to unlock the device with a quick swipe of the finger.

Secure, safe and easy.
    I like this one a lot!

08-15-08 10:14 PM
    agreed i should really lock mine but its too much of a hassle to type it in for every message
    08-15-08 10:26 PM
    I wish for a FM transmitter on the next generation of BB's

It's not quite an FM transmitter but you can stream radio stations for free
    Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio

EDIT: You may need OS 4.5 for this to work
    08-15-08 10:41 PM
    I know someone else said this awhile ago, so I second the video camera function on the 8100 Pearl. My 3 year old says the darndest things!
    02-12-09 11:29 PM
    a Pimp and a swagga mode.
    02-12-09 11:32 PM
    A Slushee machine

Also Wifi would be really really nice, along with the ability to watch T.V. and some sort of photo editor. So you can crop and rotate pics.
    Last edited by JRob7979; 02-12-09 at 11:45 PM.
    02-12-09 11:40 PM
    Mine already has this feature....

a Pimp and a swagga mode.
    02-13-09 12:14 AM
    Mine already has this feature....

Phoneking, it must be operator error then... :P
    02-13-09 12:34 AM
    I wish it could vibrate AND ring simultaneously, so we wouldn't have to pay for it to do that.
    02-13-09 12:49 AM
    Threaded Messaging!

For as intuitive and user responsive RIM is, I can not believe Blackberry's do not have this capability.
    02-13-09 01:24 AM
    the ability to detect when im too drunk to text or be on bbm in the middle of the night and also to be able to speak and it automatically capture what im saying into a message for me so i dont perpetuate the cycle of "blackberry thumbs"
    02-13-09 08:14 AM
    Call recording. Even my old POS phone could do it. lot easier and safer then writing down important info while driving.
    02-13-09 08:19 AM
    I wish it could actually be ATTACHED to my hand! Lol...
    02-13-09 08:47 AM
    I wish the media player in storm had the ability to seek so I could easily resume podcasts and/or audiobooks when I get in and out of my car... I would then be able to give my ipod to my wife as I would no longer have any use for it..
    02-13-09 08:51 AM
    If it could clean the house and make a cheesecake, it would be perfect!!!
    02-13-09 01:56 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD