To whom it may concern:

I'm not a smartphone user but I am tech savvy. I have hope for RIM. It's too bad that the new OS is not released before the holiday season. I'm sure their shares will drop along with BB users by the end of the year. Financial resources are probably slim therefore there's a lack of innovation.

RIM should redesign their BB. There should have a new type of transparent touch screen. It should have the fastest web browser with the fastest CPU. It should be very light and slim. It should have 8 or more Megapixels for your camera. You should able to buy unlocked BB on their website. And time is money. Too many delays on the launch dates and OS upgrades. The CEO's should have a 5 year plan on design and innovation.

All in all, the company should set a new standard for it's competitors.

Thinking about getting a smartphone. My mind is on an Android but the Data Plan is holding me back (too expensive). Still waiting and seeing what the next-gen BB will be like.
    11-01-11 04:15 AM
    You forgot to add a rocket engine to the phone. I want my next BB to be able to take me to Moon, so I can take some shots with the 10,000 MegaPixel camera and the 1 billion Ghz processor.
    rcheung135 likes this.
    11-01-11 05:03 AM
    You forgot to add a rocket engine to the phone. I want my next BB to be able to take me to Moon, so I can take some shots with the 10,000 MegaPixel camera and the 1 billion Ghz processor.
    You mean a few trillion terabytes.............................
    Love your reply.
    Be realistic, OP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-11 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD