I have rock, RnB, and house.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 05:50 PM
    Only the "good" music, of course. By the way, glad to see another Bauhaus fan on here.

CC

Last edited by ccfixx; 08-20-08 at 11:29 PM.
    08-20-08 05:53 PM
    Kotton mouth kings, kid rock, and aerosmith. Can put more now that I have a 4gig card! Plus a plethora of podcasts.

08-20-08 05:55 PM
    Only the "good" music, of course. By the way, gld to see another Bauhaus fan on here.

CC

I'm surprised to see another Bauhaus fan myself, here on CB.
    Hmm...glad to see someone else with "good" music on their BlackBerry...Heh...
    Last edited by Miss.Horrible; 08-20-08 at 06:02 PM.
    08-20-08 05:57 PM
    Music:

My Ghetto Report Card (Album) by E-40

I'll be adding more music on there...I'm just happy I don't have to carry my iPod AND my phone at the gym!
    One of the most slept-on artists ever! E-40 is a genius!
    08-20-08 06:58 PM
    Just wondering! What type of music do you have in your BB?
    Aerosmith, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Allman Bros. Band, J.Giels Band, Led Zep, Mettalica,Van Halen-Hager,Jet,Jimi Hendrix,Nirvana,
    Waiting to add: Cream, CSNY, CSN, AC-DC, Ted Nugent, U-2, Beastie Boys, Pantera, Mitch Ryder and the MC5, Foghat, Black Sabbath, and anything elese that rocks!

08-20-08 07:46 PM
    Mudvayne
    Sevendust
    Union Underground
    Tool
    A Perfect Circle
    Pantera
    Damageplan
    Sublime
    Rob Zombie
    Marilyn Manson
    Incubus
    Corrosion of Conformity
    Rehab
    Amy Winehouse
    Fun Lovin Criminals
    Hank Williams Jr.
    10 Years
    Methods of Mayhem
    Filter
    The Chemical Brothers
    Blind Melon
    Quiet Riot
    Raamstein
    Disturbed
    System of a Down...... And a whole lot more!

08-20-08 07:55 PM
    I have a little bit of everything on my BB curve... maxwell, Alicia Keys, jahiem, kindred the family soul...different songs for different moods!!
    08-20-08 10:51 PM
    I'm surprised to see another Bauhaus fan myself, here on CB.
    Hmm...glad to see someone else with "good" music on their BlackBerry...Heh...
    Yes, that would be me... the other person with "good" music on their BlackBerry.

I see "American Psycho" on there, as well, but where's the love for the original Misfits line-up?

CC
    08-20-08 11:32 PM
    the MC5

I'm gonna have to give you props on the MC5. I wasn't expecting anyone to throw them out there this early in the game. Amazing Detroit band!

CC
    08-20-08 11:34 PM
    I would have to say nothing "in" my BB, but nothing "on" as well.

My iPhone...

90% Rap/R&B
    10% - Pop/Rock/Other

I don't even use it though. I never have time for media.
    08-21-08 12:20 AM
    Just got started loading mp3's, found a pretty uncomplicated site mp3 raid.com. I would open files before downloading. Some of the music isn't the origonal singers....More like a bad idol show. Anyone know of any other free sites?

08-21-08 12:24 AM
    Just got started loading mp3's, found a pretty uncomplicated site mp3 raid.com. I would open files before downloading. Some of the music isn't the origonal singers....More like a bad idol show. Anyone know of any other free sites?

Welcome to crackberry.com
    08-21-08 12:34 AM
    smashing pumpkins and ice cube... quite the combo huh?
    08-21-08 09:24 AM
    None. The ipod is still my second best friend.
    08-21-08 09:26 AM
    None. The ipod is still my second best friend.
    boo... ipod is so last thursday! just kiddin chick
    08-21-08 09:29 AM
    Yes, that would be me... the other person with "good" music on their BlackBerry.

I see "American Psycho" on there, as well, but where's the love for the original Misfits line-up?

CC
    I only have a 2GB card.
    So I can only put so much.
    And hey, maybe I felt like giving Graves some love..
    08-21-08 01:16 PM
    I only have a 2GB card.
    So I can only put so much.
    And hey, maybe I felt like giving Graves some love..
    I have nothing against Graves... I love what he was able to bring to the band. I met and hung out with him quite a few times, actually. When I lived in northwest Georgia, I used to play for a band out of Chattanooga, TN called The Unsatisfied and got to play with and hang out with The Misfits a few times. Good times, definitely!

CC
    08-21-08 01:38 PM
    I have nothing against Graves... I love what he was able to bring to the band. I met and hung out with him quite a few times, actually. When I lived in northwest Georgia, I used to play for a band out of Chattanooga, TN called The Unsatisfied and got to play with and hang out with The Misfits a few times. Good times, definitely!

CC
    Now by "The Misfits" who did this entail? Heh.
    Because I've seen them twice, a couple of years back.
    And both were quite the unsatisfying experience.
    I almost broke my nose because of a damn crowd surfer.
    08-21-08 02:00 PM
    Right now everything by Bob Marley. Will be adding some clasic rock later, like Billy Idol. Etc. All complete works. Maybe some Snoop. Haven't got around to adding more. Only have a 2gb card. My Sansa has 12gb of music. Just about all my music. I need to get with my nephew who has over 30gb of music.
    =8')
    08-21-08 02:16 PM
    Now by "The Misfits" who did this entail? Heh.
    Because I've seen them twice, a couple of years back.
    And both were quite the unsatisfying experience.
    I almost broke my nose because of a damn crowd surfer.
    Well, when I personally played with them, it was after Graves, Doyle, and Dr. Chud had already left. Marky Ramone was on drums, Dez Cadena from Black Flag on guitar, and Jerry Only handling the bass and vocals.

I saw 'em many times before that, though, when they first re-united in '97. I remember one of the shows I had a Mars Attacks t-shirt and Dr. Chud wanted it so badly that he ended up giving me a quite a bit of merch for it... t-shirts, posters, drumsticks, etc. So, I saw 'em with that line-up quite a number of times and then after Graves and Chud left, they did that whole show with like Jerry Only, Doyle, Marky Ramone, Robo, Dez Cadena, and Michale Graves where they played an old Misfits set, a Black Flag set, a Ramones set, and then a new Misfits song set. First time I saw 'em was in '97 with Cannibal Corpse and Anthrax... and, one of the better times was when The Misfits toured with GWAR.

CC
    08-21-08 02:43 PM
    Well, when I personally played with them, it was after Graves, Doyle, and Dr. Chud had already left. Marky Ramone was on drums, Dez Cadena from Black Flag on guitar, and Jerry Only handling the bass and vocals.

I saw 'em many times before that, though, when they first re-united in '97. I remember one of the shows I had a Mars Attacks t-shirt and Dr. Chud wanted it so badly that he ended up giving me a quite a bit of merch for it... t-shirts, posters, drumsticks, etc. So, I saw 'em with that line-up quite a number of times and then after Graves and Chud left, they did that whole show with like Jerry Only, Doyle, Marky Ramone, Robo, Dez Cadena, and Michale Graves where they played an old Misfits set, a Black Flag set, a Ramones set, and then a new Misfits song set. First time I saw 'em was in '97 with Cannibal Corpse and Anthrax... and, one of the better times was when The Misfits toured with GWAR.

CC
    Well all I can say is I've obviously missed their better days.
    08-21-08 02:51 PM
    Well all I can say is I've obviously missed their better days.
    Well, obviously, silly. Their better days were from '77 to '83. I'm only 30, and I unfortunately couldn't have seen them in their original form, but I took what I could get, ya know?

CC
    08-21-08 02:56 PM
    Well, obviously, silly. Their better days were from '77 to '83. I'm only 30, and I unfortunately couldn't have seen them in their original form, but I took what I could get, ya know?

CC
    Well I'm 21, so you still got better days then I did.
    08-21-08 03:00 PM
    Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton, Cumbia, Romantic Ballards and middle East music...... .
    08-21-08 03:10 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD