I see great potential for journaling/scrapbooking, obviously blogging, with these phones and I was looking for some more ideas or insight as to how your blackberry helps in your creative life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 07:09 PM
    Besides taking loads of pictures of my surroundings. I enjoy jokes, getting them, receiving them and sharing them. Nothing is better than knowing someone is at work and they look down at their BB and chuckle out load at some thing I sent them. I personally am responsible for someone going from a horrible day to a good day with the power of the "send" button.
    01-21-10 07:13 PM
    Going on Crackberry.com, Facebooking, BBMing, especially when the computers go down at work.
    01-21-10 07:15 PM
    Yea new BB user here really want to get into using the bbm more. Going to have to hook up with some peeps in the social forums. Not a facebook or twitter user but love these forums!!

01-21-10 07:23 PM
    i created Word documents with specific vegan items i can eat at national chain restuarants. i eat vegan. This is helpful when i go out to eat so i know what i can eat on the menu without having to depend on the server to know what a vegan is. Much less stress!

i also have Word docs with vegan items i can get at any grocery store. This saves me from having to read every ingredient when i'm food shopping. There's a lot of "accidentally vegan" things like oreos, and my list contains all these foods so that i am not limited to the few i can memorize.
    01-21-10 07:27 PM
    i created Word documents with specific vegans items i can eat at national chain restuarants. i eat vegan. This is helpful when i go out to eat so i know what i can eat on the menu without having to depend on the server to know what a vegan is. Much less stress!

i also have Word docs with vegan items i can get at any grocery store. This saves me from having to read every ingredient when i'm food shopping. There's a lot of "accodentally vegan" things like oreos, and my list contains all these foods so that i am not limited to the few i can memorize.
    You get the award for "Most Creative Way to Use a Blackberry".
    01-21-10 08:08 PM
    Awesome! Thank you!
    01-21-10 08:17 PM
    Awesome! Thank you!
    LOL you're welcome... Don't forget to give a speech!
    01-21-10 08:34 PM
    ummm... I kinda met my boyfriend over BBM.
    Well, I stalked him here, and on his site, and Twitter. He added me to BBM.
    I lived in Arizona, he lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
    9 months later, I live in Halifax too. :P
    I am very thankful to RIM for the creation of BBM.
    Last edited by phishgirl3; 01-21-10 at 08:44 PM.
    01-21-10 08:41 PM
    Wow you may be the most creative!
    01-21-10 08:46 PM
    that's pretty cool.

hmm... guess I the most creative thing I do with my blackberry is use it in paper weight mode haha
    01-21-10 09:18 PM
    Not really Blackberry specific, but anytime me or my friends travel, we'll take a picture of something "unique" to that area, msg it out, and see who can guess where they are. (Works best for road trips.) For example, police cars (taken so you can't see the logo), city skylines, pizza (taken in Chicago).
    01-21-10 10:03 PM
    Facebooking and BBMing
    01-21-10 10:04 PM
    Keep myself entertained while at work on slow days. Also, communicating with other chefd in the area.

01-21-10 10:50 PM
    pretty much using internet, FB, and trying out google talk for now.
    01-21-10 10:52 PM
    lol......
    01-21-10 11:45 PM
    I'm surprised I didn't see any posts inducating that they stay on track with their productivity software.

That's what I do. Keep myself on track with Calendar theme & Slicktasks.

By no means as creative as the Nova Scotia lovebirds.

That's great to hear! Ballsy moving to a foreign country.

01-22-10 03:52 AM
    i like to show my phone off to all the non-blackberry users at work and let them put it in there hands to let them feel the quality of it. hopefully they will convert and i will have more bbm contacts
    01-22-10 06:43 AM
    i like to show my phone off to all the non-blackberry users at work and let them put it in there hands to let them feel the quality of it. hopefully they will convert and i will have more bbm contacts
    As someone who recently switched to a BB I find myself doing this a lot now.

01-22-10 07:15 AM
    I pick up girls with it
    01-22-10 08:20 AM
    My wife and I talk dirty on BBM. Some of it is quite creative.
    01-22-10 09:27 AM
    LOL YES!!! This gets my vote for most creative!!!

I use mine to keep my life in order. Calendar/Tasks are godsends. I have many lists of things to remember that I normally would forget for home/work/social life etc.
    01-22-10 09:34 AM
    Using SlingPlayer (connected to my Slingbox at home) I can stream shows that I've Tivo'd or watch sports while I'm waiting or otherwise stuck somewhere...most people marvel at the quality of the full-screen video when they see it.
    01-22-10 10:46 AM
    And..uh...what's your wifes pin? LOL...jk. My wife would have loved that before we were married. Then we got married!
    01-22-10 11:20 AM
    And..uh...what's your wifes pin? LOL...jk. My wife would have loved that before we were married. Then we got married!
    Actually L'dOL!
    01-22-10 11:39 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD