I'm trying an android based device next time out. I'll give it 29 days and see if I like it better. I like BB6 and it's given new life to my Bold, but there's nothing really making me stay.
    What are you trying out?
    10-10-10 05:25 PM
    Blackberry address most of my needs.
    and for its shortcomings there are other devices that i have to assist my BB.
    10-10-10 05:30 PM
    I love my keyboard on my curve! I want the htc evo but I'm iffy on the touch screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 05:52 PM
    I am staying with my BB for now because i have a grandfathered BB data plan that is cheap. If I get a droid or other device Ill have to switch data plans and pay more.
    10-10-10 06:00 PM
    SurePress, convenience keys, UI (yes, I really did say that!), overall ease of use, call quality/performance, messaging...
    10-10-10 06:40 PM
    This why. Thursday morning I got a email from a farmer looking for a bull. I was sitting on my tractor waiting for the bailer to roll me a few rolls of hay for me to load on the trailer. I so happen a nice bull for sale. I keep breeding records of my cattle on my BB in exel and doc. I also keep pictures. So I attach pics and exel sheets of this bull to an email and sent it to him from my tractor while taking a break from brick breaker lol. In the cattle busness your not saleing or buying everyday. When your buying or saleinng you doing it today. You have to strike while the iron is hot. This guy was looking at 3 other bulls. He bought mine cause he liked the way the animal looked, he had a low birth weight, heavy weined weight. He had a 80% on getting heifers pregant on his 1st trip out. He got 8 out of 10 pregant. I sold the 2 that didn't. Tjem 8 calves had low birth weigjtes. I sent him this info within 15 minutes of getting his email and never left the tractor. He didn't go look at the other ones. We spoke on the phone, he hooked up his trailer and drove 100 miles to look at the animal. I got $700 more for my bull than what the others where asking and I let him talk me down $200. He paid me $2500 and loaded up. The BB is great for office use on the run.
    If droid gegs where it can do this I still will not switch. Why$ cause I think rim is a smart company. Tjey know it would be nice go throw tje high end cpus in these devices but also know that it will render them useless on the go. If have to keep it plugged up its not a mobile device any more. So rims answer is give you the features that let you do hour job away from your desk and dl it quickly. And not drain your battery every couple hrs. A company that has that much forsight keeps me looking at them to see what's next. Any bodh can throw a high powered cpu and tons of ram and have a meltdown. It takes someone who knows what their doing to put the right hardward and software together and it work. BB knows we want mega fast cpus and what not. When they can safely put em out they will. My torcj is as fast as my wifes i4.

10-10-10 06:53 PM
    This why. Thursday morning I got a email from a farmer looking for a bull. I was sitting on my tractor waiting for the bailer to roll me a few rolls of hay for me to load on the trailer. I so happen a nice bull for sale. I keep breeding records of my cattle on my BB in exel and doc. I also keep pictures. So I attach pics and exel sheets of this bull to an email and sent it to him from my tractor while taking a break from brick breaker lol. In the cattle busness your not saleing or buying everyday. When your buying or saleinng you doing it today. You have to strike while the iron is hot. This guy was looking at 3 other bulls. He bought mine cause he liked the way the animal looked, he had a low birth weight, heavy weined weight. He had a 80% on getting heifers pregant on his 1st trip out. He got 8 out of 10 pregant. I sold the 2 that didn't. Tjem 8 calves had low birth weigjtes. I sent him this info within 15 minutes of getting his email and never left the tractor. He didn't go look at the other ones. We spoke on the phone, he hooked up his trailer and drove 100 miles to look at the animal. I got $700 more for my bull than what the others where asking and I let him talk me down $200. He paid me $2500 and loaded up. The BB is great for office use on the run.
    If droid gegs where it can do this I still will not switch. Why$ cause I think rim is a smart company. Tjey know it would be nice go throw tje high end cpus in these devices but also know that it will render them useless on the go. If have to keep it plugged up its not a mobile device any more. So rims answer is give you the features that let you do hour job away from your desk and dl it quickly. And not drain your battery every couple hrs. A company that has that much forsight keeps me looking at them to see what's next. Any bodh can throw a high powered cpu and tons of ram and have a meltdown. It takes someone who knows what their doing to put the right hardward and software together and it work. BB knows we want mega fast cpus and what not. When they can safely put em out they will. My torcj is as fast as my wifes i4.

I sure don't see anything in the list that android can't do just as well. Easier infact for attaching multiple pictures since you can select multiple photos at a time to attach.

Again though, I'm glad to see you have found a device that works for you and you can be happy with.
    10-10-10 07:57 PM
    I sure don't see anything in the list that android can't do just as well. Easier infact for attaching multiple pictures since you can select multiple photos at a time to attach.

Again though, I'm glad to see you have found a device that works for you and you can be happy with.
    the transaction has to be secure...so as not to attrack pirates.. yeah pirates who steal Bulls
    seriously though, it all comes down to preference. most smartphones can do 80-95% of what the competition can do anyway... but it's the experience why people go to an iphone, or a Droid or a blackberry
    10-10-10 08:00 PM
    Tactile, mechanical keyboard. I can't stand touchscreen keyboards.. I've owned an HTC Desire and an iPhone 3GS before and neither of them suited me tbh.

And of course, BBM
    10-10-10 11:57 PM
    SurePress, convenience keys, UI (yes, I really did say that!), overall ease of use, call quality/performance, messaging...
    Quite honestly, minus the surepress (I have a tour), this guy pretty much nailed it for me

10-11-10 12:12 AM

Droids run exel and word documents?

10-11-10 01:24 AM
    the transaction has to be secure...so as not to attrack pirates.. yeah pirates who steal Bulls
    seriously though, it all comes down to preference. most smartphones can do 80-95% of what the competition can do anyway... but it's the experience why people go to an iphone, or a Droid or a blackberry
    I have to disagree with you. Every body I know of went to droid or ipone for hardware appeal. My wife got on board the 2g iphone for the touch screen interface. She moved thru the ranks as apple upgraded its cpus. I know people that's traded droids like the aria that they got earlier this year for the X's 1ghz cpu. I hear people b***h about their droid emails and lack of office skills, and iphones lack of ability to play nice with pcs.

10-11-10 01:35 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD