i saw this when i was setting alerts.

tia
    01-14-08 01:17 PM
    Anything you set as Level 1. You can set certain messages to be Level 1 in your BIS settings on the TMobile website and you can make Pin messages level 1.
    01-14-08 01:48 PM
    I have BIS service on Verizon and I can't find anywhere where I can specify Level 1 messages. Is it different for different services?
    01-14-08 03:09 PM
    It's in the filters section. You can have certain emails sent "as level 1." Also under Messages >Options you can set PINs as level 1. Then they show up in red on the device.
    01-14-08 03:14 PM
    You have to set up a BIS username and password on your BlackBerry, then log into it from your PC. See the first message in this thread for details:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/

You'll want to click on "Filters" and then you'll see an option to make some things level 1.
    01-14-08 03:42 PM
    It's in the filters section. You can have certain emails sent "as level 1." Also under Messages >Options you can set PINs as level 1. Then they show up in red on the device.
    Thanks. That was my problem. I have it set up now.
    01-14-08 07:39 PM
    Excellent!
    01-14-08 11:07 PM
    But what are "level 1 messages" by default?

My service provider (Telstra Australia) doesn't appear to offer a Web-based interface to login to like you guys mostly seem to have... From what I can tell, setup and configuration is done completely on the device for BIS customers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-08 04:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD