My contract.
    08-16-10 09:26 PM
    It does what it does so well for my needs. I like how it helps to keep me so organized and I like to look at it and hold it in my hands. It has really become an almost indispensable part of my life.
    08-16-10 09:32 PM
    i lik how my tour looks idk somethin about it that screams sexy maybe its because i dont find any other phone out on the market attractive i just dont know the tour has a simple design i lik it yeha its week on the apps its either a blackberry or a druid since i had a touchscreen phone before and i wanted to try somethin new i got the blackberry
    08-16-10 09:55 PM
    i lik how my tour looks idk somethin about it that screams sexy maybe its because i dont find any other phone out on the market attractive i just dont know the tour has a simple design i lik it yeha its week on the apps its either a blackberry or a druid since i had a touchscreen phone before and i wanted to try somethin new i got the blackberry
    Is this a random extract from an unrelated thread? This post appears to have no beginning or end. I can start reading it at any point and 'wrap' it around and it makes just as much sense.

I'm not talking about my own post here by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 10:09 PM
    As evidence by this thread, RIM needs to wake up and see that they are behind the times and they are going to be losing a lot of customers in the next year. I counted at least 6 people say the only reason they still have a Blackberry is because they are in a contract. That indicates a serious problem with RIM.
    08-16-10 10:58 PM
    Because its not a toy. I had the droid incredible for a few months but luckily i just got an update and switched back to blackberry. Good luck fitting a Droid X into your pocket..or suitcase..or doorway the thing is enorrrrmoouuusss
    08-19-10 11:37 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD