Titles says it all, Google CEO is a big fan of the BB keyboard, it will be great. They can take on the enterprise and rule
    I hate BB to go private for peanuts and leave all the shareholders hanging. I will gladly exchange my BBRY shares for GOOG
    10-03-13 10:18 PM
    I'm sure many BlackBerry shareholders would like to swap out there shares for Google shares. I don't see that happening anytime soon though. Since I don't own shares that makes me happy. I'm a consumer in this arena and as a consumer I can say Google is beta on their best day. I don't want them buying BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 10:21 PM
    Well lucky you are out of BBRY shares and not loosing, but if GOOG gets hold of BB keyboard, they will rule I find it interesting that 10.2 has a well developed Android player. It would be good for both GOOG and especially for BBRY to get the backing. Imagine an Enterprise GOOG powered by BBRY. that would be cool.... GOOG can still make consumer phones as they wish

I think BBRY needs to be rescued but dont go private
    10-03-13 10:27 PM
    Well lucky you are out of BBRY shares and not loosing, but if GOOG gets hold of BB keyboard, they will rule I find it interesting that 10.2 has a well developed Android player. It would be good for both GOOG and especially for BBRY to get the backing. Imagine an Enterprise GOOG powered by BBRY. that would be cool.... GOOG can still make consumer phones as they wish

I think BBRY needs to be rescued but dont go private
    Is it that much harder to type the le in Google?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 10:28 PM
    NSA will buy blackberry. So yeah I can see google buying them...
    10-03-13 10:30 PM
    Is it that much harder to type the le in Google?

Posted via CB10
    I speak stock ticker language
    10-03-13 10:34 PM
    I speak stock ticker language
    Yes I got that. Pet peeve of mine. BBRY I understand, al though I don't like it, I understand. Lack is 4 letters. By le is only two, might as well include it.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 10:37 PM
    NSA will buy blackberry. So yeah I can see google buying them...
    What if the Canadian Gov steps in... Blackberry is a national interest. The Gov tried to bail out Nortel because it hurt several pension funds. I doubt we have seen the end of this.
    There will be bids, law suits etc by Nov..
    If the Canadian gov steps in things will change. Blackberry is not in very dire situation compared to Nortel....Also I heard the Industry minister and some people in the know are buddies and will not let this get out of hand
    10-03-13 10:55 PM
    Why should he? If he just loves the keyboard, he could simply order their small in-house department Motorola to make a decent QWERTY Android device. Would be cheaper for sure than buying BlackBerry.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    10-04-13 02:49 AM
    What if Eric S acquires Blackberry?

I dunno... What if it turn out that Adolfo Hitler is alive and well in Brazil AND he has 20 billion dollars AND he buys Blackberry... What then? Would he change the standard ringtone to Horst Wessel Lied?

There are lots of interesting scenarios, and lots of things that could possibly happen. Eric S or Adolf H acquiring Blackberry is one of the more unlikely.

And theres no need to drag out any possibility no matter how unlikely.
    10-04-13 02:56 AM
    What if Steve Jobs and Jesus come down from heaven to buy BlackBerry?
    Taigatrommel and mmarco like this.
    10-04-13 03:07 AM
    No to this govt spy *****.

QNX posted via CB10
    10-04-13 03:21 AM
    What if Steve Jobs and Jesus come down from heaven to buy BlackBerry?
    You're assuming a few things. There is a god. There is heaven. Jobs is in heaven. I'm not sure on any of those assumptions.
    mmarco likes this.
    10-04-13 04:53 AM
    What if BlackBerry just changed its name t Uphone

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 05:47 AM
    You're assuming a few things. There is a god. There is heaven. Jobs is in heaven. I'm not sure on any of those assumptions.
    You missed the most unlikely assumption: that Jobs and Jesus would be interested in Blackberry. I'd be able to accept those assumptions you listed before I could swallow that last one.
    10-04-13 06:14 AM