09-08-13 11:43 PM
44 12
tools
    There is print to go and other good apps for that.

Posted via SEGA master system
    Err print to go doesn't print...

Posted via CB10
    h20work, mikeo007 and DocDRM like this.
    09-08-13 03:15 PM
    There is plenty that I can do on my pc that the z10 fails to do..
    Play music at a decent volume.
    Play movies without audio sync issues.
    Play games.
    Type documents comfortably.
    True multitasking.
    Etc etc

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 03:21 PM
    Install BlackBerry leaks

I know it's asking for too much but would be nice if we could install leaks directly from our phones.

Other than that there's not much (or anything) I do on a PC regularly but can't do on BB10. However the same stands true for almost any good phone on the market today

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 03:34 PM
    I can't use dreamweaver on my z10, coding doesn't work that good.

I cannot compile my app on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 03:37 PM
    Properly view print replica publications that require larger screens, have DRMs or hardware requirements, and are otherwise not accessible on mobile devices but definitely should be.
    Have proper themes, customization (registry tweaks), or shortcuts to adapt to my quirks.
    Power on without a battery while still having a power source, assuming one confirms a warning dialogue before rebooting. Although probably unreasonable from a mobile device.
    The ability to control or scroll the onscreen content with precision.
    Have any number of multiple windows open and multitask between them using multiple desktop instances.
    09-08-13 03:45 PM
    I guess I need to go buy a new printer

via CB10 on ZED10
    You can probably buy a print server that accepts jobs via email. Might be cheaper depending on how nice your printer is.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    09-08-13 03:46 PM
    Microsoft Office with heavy editing and\or graphics.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 04:31 PM
    Any VB / SQL coding.
    Any video converting
    Downloading torrents of tv series. 60GB to 300GB size torrents
    World of Warcraft
    09-08-13 05:19 PM
    Lol exactly. Your cheap Samsung can print? And the z10 can't? How ridiculous.

Posted via SEGA master system
    I actually printed well from my 9900 too. His post was so full of ish it surprises me. I've been printing from BlackBerry devices for a long time.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 06:18 PM
    Any VB / SQL coding.
    Any video converting
    Downloading torrents of tv series. 60GB to 300GB size torrents
    World of Warcraft
    wow where do you store the large files of downloaded series? do you upload it to a cloud? (sorry to be off topic)
    09-08-13 06:22 PM
    Couldn't play most of the games I like, like Skyrim or Homeworld 2.

Nor could I do the amount of writing and posting I can do on my notebook computer. My fingers can fly over a keyboard. Pecking about on a glass slab --- not so much.
    09-08-13 06:29 PM
    Can't play Battlefield on my Q10 and I don't want to.

CB10 - Q10
    09-08-13 06:33 PM
    My job uses Excel sheets with macros for us to track and submit our hours (which is really a dreadful way to do it, but I digress). I can't submit my pay with my Z10 (or indeed, any mobile platform to my knowledge). So I either have to do it at a workstation in the station or on my laptop which I tend to have to bring with me.

I wish there was a portable solution so I didn't have to lug my laptop to work with me. However, the only portable device I've seen that can run full Office is the Microsoft Surface Pro, but for that price I could buy a new laptop and that's not worth the slightly lighter backpack to me :P

edit: typos
    09-08-13 06:37 PM
    Just for the record. I never said I could not print. I was just saying that it isn't easy and when I need to print I go to my computer. And I don't get the option that I need to change for different things like duplex, colour, paper size and type etc... That is one of the few things that I still need my computer for. I do almost everything else on my Z10

via CB10 on ZED10
    09-08-13 07:21 PM
    Run Windows. Graphics powerhouse. Able to play video games with the greatest detail if I wanted to (better than any console currently out and coming out).

Photoshop, effectively use all of Microsoft Office. Use DVD/CDs/Bluray. There is way too much to type.
    09-08-13 07:28 PM
    wow where do you store the large files of downloaded series? do you upload it to a cloud? (sorry to be off topic)
    personally I have just over 1Tb of music and videos (cant say media as I have loads of themes graphics of course) and I have 2x2Tb drives and a SSD, OS and programs on the SSD, the rest on a fast HDD and media on a slower HDD.

that's the thing with mobile over normal computers, on normal computers data storage is cheap as chips, on mobile its expensive and precious.
    in the UK an average 64Gb sandisk ultra microSD card is gonna set you back 40, for 50 you can get a well specced 1Tb internal HDD.
    Acidwire likes this.
    09-08-13 07:47 PM
    I would like Photoshop on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 08:36 PM
    personally I have just over 1Tb of music and videos (cant say media as I have loads of themes graphics of course) and I have 2x2Tb drives and a SSD, OS and programs on the SSD, the rest on a fast HDD and media on a slower HDD.

that's the thing with mobile over normal computers, on normal computers data storage is cheap as chips, on mobile its expensive and precious.
    in the UK an average 64Gb sandisk ultra microSD card is gonna set you back 40, for 50 you can get a well specced 1Tb internal HDD.
    wow nice set up with such high storage amounts my laptop has around 200gb stock which couldnt even download the largest of the original guys files haha, yeah i think my 8gb micro sd card set me back 35-40 back when i bought it only a year and a half ago!
    09-08-13 10:59 PM
    wow nice set up with such high storage amounts my laptop has around 200gb stock which couldnt even download the largest of the original guys files haha, yeah i think my 8gb micro sd card set me back 35-40 back when i bought it only a year and a half ago!
    yea I spent a nice amount on my pc when I built it last year, paying up for the 32Gb ram was soooooooo worth it haha. and yea laptops inherently have less storage anyways, but my next project for Christmas time is to build a NAS, that way I`ll connect that to my internet and have my own personal cloud. With what I have planned I should have about 26Tb cloud storage haha
    09-08-13 11:43 PM
44 12