First off, the product:
    Z10 is nice, as is q10, however there's nothing featured in them that any type of buyer should want. For example, dual core? Common everything is quad core now, nerds or even slightly informed buyers will say no. Apps? No Instagram, vine, Snapchat, Netflix etc. How is someone supposed to believe the experience is great with a lack of games, and apps, that android and iPhone users love to use daily.

Second, Advertising:
    Stop the crappy ads. I hate the stupid music they play in the background of commercials. I don't wanna see a guy kicking a soccer ball, on a genie on a magic carpet. That has nothing to do with the phone! Show people using cool features like time shift in everyday life, and using the business and personal profiles, or show off the browser speed. For laughs, maybe lie and say blackberry makes you superman. Idk I'm not a marketer, but BlackBerry sure as hell aren't either.

Finally, make a reason for BlackBerry to be chosen over the others, be it far superior hardware, like an onto core processor, like the s4, or 4gb of ram, (never seen that). Or maybe make certain paid iPhone apps free on BlackBerry. Literally anything that is irrifutably a pro, no matter how large (free angry birds).

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 09:29 PM
    08-13-13 09:31 PM
    I agree with you that BlackBerry didn't add enough to bb10 phones to really distinguish them in the market. Especially the Z10. However, I think if people give the Q10 the time it takes to learn the operating system they will find that it is the BlackBerry they were looking for all along, sar wars reference... couldn't help it...

IMO the Q10 is the culmination of what most legacy users want. Most just need someone to sit down with them and show them a few tricks. This has worked in my own experiences. I recently convinced a 9930 user to switch to the Q10!!!

The Q10 IMO has a premium feel that rivals the iphone5. I have heard many people that say they have had some issues with keyboard quality etc but I've had mine for over 3 months and it works like a champ. I recommend simply returning the phone if there is an issue within the allotted time period.

To those that say the iphone5 has a more premium feed I would ask, whick would you be more afraid to drop or place on a dirty surface. Iphone5's are notorious for getting scratched at the littlest provocation. Theough experience. I know that the back cover on the Q10 is both estetically pleasing and rugged. Mine looks as new as the day I bout it. Of coure I give it a good cleaning once a week.

With the advertising issues I completely agree...

Posted via my Q10
    08-13-13 09:45 PM
    I agree with you that BlackBerry didn't add enough to bb10 phones to really distinguish them in the market. Especially the Z10. However, I think if people give the Q10 the time it takes to learn the operating system they will find that it is the BlackBerry they were looking for all along, sar wars reference... couldn't help it...

IMO the Q10 is the culmination of what most legacy users want. Most just need someone to sit down with them and show them a few tricks. This has worked in my own experiences. I recently convinced a 9930 user to switch to the Q10!!!

The Q10 IMO has a premium feel that rivals the iphone5. I have heard many people that say they have had some issues with keyboard quality etc but I've had mine for over 3 months and it works like a champ. I recommend simply returning the phone if there is an issue within the allotted time period.

To those that say the iphone5 has a more premium feed I would ask, whick would you be more afraid to drop or place on a dirty surface. Iphone5's are notorious for getting scratched at the littlest provocation. Theough experience. I know that the back cover on the Q10 is both estetically pleasing and rugged. Mine looks as new as the day I bout it. Of coure I give it a good cleaning once a week.

With the advertising issues I completely agree...
    That's all well and good but somehow I think the spell checker of the iPhone would have done better than your Q10 (relax, it's in fun)
    08-13-13 09:54 PM
    this please
    russworman likes this.
    08-13-13 09:58 PM