ok, I will make this as short as possible. I am starting a thread on a positive note, with all the negative media going around i figured we all need to start hearing some good stuff.
    all u gotta do is post...what do you love about ur bb? what do you love about your playbook. let us all know, let everyone know cuz we know bb could use a boost right now.
    trolling will be inevitable, but before you do...think logically, to spend the time making an account and posting some trash you could've been spending valentines day jerkin it to a bgr thread...either one is just as useful

what i love is simple...the choice. why would i want the same phone as everyone in the room, i want something that does what i want not what everyone tells me i want.
    i love my playbook because lets just face it....its just awesome, and with 2.0 on the way do i need to say more?

show some bb love on valentines day!
    AlienSlacker likes this.
    02-14-12 05:56 PM
    I love the simple things about BlackBerry:

The LED
    The small device size
    The keyboard with shortcuts
    Spencerdl, ShoshiOne and erodenero like this.
    02-14-12 06:00 PM
    well what do i have to say, blackberry it's simply easy and something what i like to use.
    it get's my job done it's a phone i like.
    aye the LED light is super lovely when it blinks, all in all it's just that it works out for me.
    you can sum it up for me, i don't think it's needed i guess you will know why i would like it.
    valentines day is over here officialy. was your bb phone and playbook your valentine? hihi
    erodenero likes this.
    02-14-12 06:04 PM
    My PlayBook was shipped today! That's a nice Valentine's Day surprise.
    hondateg91 likes this.
    02-14-12 06:07 PM

The LED
    The small device size
    I agree. I'm very productive with my BB. I love the keyboard. I love the speakers actually. Anyway, the other day I was in meetings all day and working in between. I only had my 9900 with me. I sent out emails, edited power point slides for an upcoming presentation, texted and made phone calls. Rearranged my calendar and surfed the web for about an hour in between. I know that all the phones do these things but I like how my BB does it best. I like the size and look and feel of it. I guess I'm saying that my BB does everything I want the way I want to do it. And I still had 60% battery left when I got home at 6.
    erodenero likes this.
    02-14-12 06:09 PM
    make sure to open the box.
    02-14-12 06:10 PM
    hope you're posting from it
    02-14-12 06:18 PM
    ^ playbook was just shipped today, so i don't think chrisy520 haz it now.
    02-14-12 06:20 PM
    I told you guys, I'm not opening it til 2.0 drops! )
    02-14-12 06:23 PM
    ^ playbook was just shipped today, so i don't think chrisy520 haz it now.
    whoops...my bad
    02-14-12 06:28 PM
    haha i know!! well what if this comes in place. OS2.0 drops and you didn't received your pb? i'm feeling like a troll..
    if i were you i should just open it! JUST DO IT!
    02-14-12 06:30 PM
    haha i know!! well what if this comes in place. OS2.0 drops and you didn't received your pb? i'm feeling like a troll..
    if i were you i should just open it! JUST DO IT!
    dooooooo it!
    02-14-12 06:43 PM

The LED
    The small device size
    What she said ......and it looks GOOD also
    erodenero likes this.
    02-14-12 06:47 PM
    ok, I will make this as short as possible. I am starting a thread on a positive note, with all the negative media going around i figured we all need to start hearing some good stuff.
    all u gotta do is post...what do you love about ur bb? what do you love about your playbook. let us all know, let everyone know cuz we know bb could use a boost right now.
    trolling will be inevitable, but before you do...think logically, to spend the time making an account and posting some trash you could've been spending valentines day jerkin it to a bgr thread...either one is just as useful

what i love is simple...the choice. why would i want the same phone as everyone in the room, i want something that does what i want not what everyone tells me i want.
    i love my playbook because lets just face it....its just awesome, and with 2.0 on the way do i need to say more?

show some bb love on valentines day!
    What do I love about BB. The fact that once you get them dialed in they just keep on working. Just this last Sunday my sister who absolutely despises shopping for technology finally retired the BB 7290 I bought her for her birthday in like 2003-4. BB's just keep on trucking. FYI she only gave it up because I dialed her in with a new BB Torch otherwise she would have probably fought to the death before giving it up.
    02-14-12 11:48 PM
    Oh there are so many things that I love about Blackberry. I'm from the great white north, to be more specific, the Northwest Territories, Canada. Here, in the north, I see a heck of a lot more Blackberries then iPhones. Young bb users and old. But sure, I still see some iPhones here, but no real fanboys.
    I enjoy the replaceable battery, I have an extra because when I got this phone I did a lot of research and one of the tips was to get an extra. But honestly, I do not use it, as my battery life is fine and I'm never far away from a charger.
    I enjoy the community (crackberry.com is my homepage)
    I get all of my info from you guys, even though I'm more of a lurker then a poster.
    So...thanks guys, now it's back to lurking, lol
    P.S. This is a great thread
    CDM76 and erodenero like this.
    02-15-12 12:06 AM
    What I love about blackberrys is how they function. I like how the os is navagated. The menus is priceless the endless customition of profiles is great. Bla kberrys feel good in the hands. I can still remember getting my 8310. That thing was felt so good in hand typing. Of course blackberrys has gotten better over the yrs. I like I can set it up just for my needs and don't need any 3rd party apps to do it with.
    02-15-12 12:32 AM
    My favorite thing about my blackberry is notifications. The LED and the holster save me so much time. Whenever I get a message or alert, I pull my phone out of the holster and my message is shown on the screen. No buttons or swipes to do, it's just on my screen for me to quickly read or reply. More productivity for me and my busy day. The more messages I get, the more my Blackberry shines in my eyes. Loving my LED light too. Can leave it on the counter when not in my holster and not have to pick it up to check if I have any messages or alerts, just look for the light and the color I set my alerts too. Loving my 9900 out of all my phones. I need tools, not toys.
    Chrisy likes this.
    02-15-12 01:06 AM
    What I love about Blackberry. The keyboard. By far the best keyboard on the market. LED nothing like having custom blinking LED. I can tell who is calling/texting/sms/emailing/twittering/facebook etc... all from the color of my led. The keyboard shortcuts. I can assign everything to a shortcut on the keyboard. And ALWAYS being connected to the outside world. Also, my Playbook compliments my Blackberry experience!
    02-15-12 10:20 AM
    What i love about my blackberry is the simplicity of it. Easy to use. It works right out of the box like I want it to. Yes, you need to customize it, emails etc but I don't need to download apps to make it work. I'm old fashioned, I love having menus it makes everything fast and easy. BTW I am only 25 lol. The durability of the phone is just awesome. Ive had my torch for more than year now and it has gone thru alot. Got drowned in cup of water, flew across the restroom hit flat face on pavement and it still works (unlike my brother's android that turns off with the sun light LMFAO)

I love being organized and my BB makes that so simple to do. aww i just love it.
    02-15-12 11:54 AM
    YES!! Thank you guys for the positive responses, its refreshing, a nice deviation from the usual media nonsense.
    02-15-12 12:46 PM
    "Ditto" to everything said above!

Plus, I like that my BBs can take a beating yet they still keep truckin' on. I have cases for any that I've used and never drop them then. I like the naked look of the BBs though - they are rather sexy. But it comes with the price that my clumsiness seems to ramp into overdrive as soon as the cases come off. Even with all the drops, bangs, and smashes, my BBs have never had enough damage to die. They are strong and stubborn in that aspect!
    02-15-12 02:07 PM
    i love the led notifications
    i love that i can customize my notifications with different alerts
    i love bbm
    i love the native email application
    i love the security
    i love that it makes me look like a BOSS

Last edited by phoreoneone; 02-15-12 at 02:33 PM.
    coreyacole likes this.
    02-15-12 02:30 PM
    My man got me a Playbook for my birthday, got it on the 10th, ohmagod, I love it. I've been trying to soak up as much info about BB as possible now, lol, and I got my Otterbox on the way for it =D
    02-15-12 06:33 PM
    My man got me a Playbook for my birthday, got it on the 10th, ohmagod, I love it. I've been trying to soak up as much info about BB as possible now, lol, and I got my Otterbox on the way for it =D
    glad my thread caught your first post enjoy the pb
    02-15-12 07:24 PM
    YES!! Thank you guys for the positive responses, its refreshing, a nice deviation from the usual media nonsense.
    Your welcome. I agree its nice having a pleasant discussion for a change
    02-15-12 10:00 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD