1. Listening to Berryflow upstream #79, @MichaelClewley interacting with Crackberry team
    2. Reading the improvement thread in Priv sub forum and realized how much I loved the brilliance of the Remember app concept: the HUB for all notes and tasks
    3. Replied to the thread
    4. Tweeted to @MichaelClewley asking about their plan for porting remember to Android

It just flows...

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    12-21-15 11:11 AM
    Cool story bro....lol

Pimp slappin iGeeks, Droinerds and Windufuses with my big white Z30
    12-21-15 01:31 PM
    12-21-15 04:58 PM
    Point??
    He can "multitask"...BB10 superior OS etc etc..

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 05:07 PM
    He can "multitask"...BB10 superior OS etc etc..

Posted via CB10
    Lol right, because you can't do all that at once on the other platforms.
    12-21-15 05:09 PM
    Lol right, because you can't do all that at once on the other platforms.
    Nope.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 05:10 PM
    Nope.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, which one?
    Nope...
    Posted via CB10
    Wait...yes you can't do that on other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    So you have audio playing in the background, and switched between two apps.....amazing.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 05:12 PM
    Wait...yes you can't do that on other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    Wrong.
    12-21-15 05:17 PM
    Wrong.
    Don't try to compare other phones to the passport...you will only end up embarrassing yourself.

Posted via CB10
    domokeats09 and farmwersteve like this.
    12-21-15 05:26 PM

Just when you think diehards can't get much worse
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-21-15 05:33 PM
    Don't try to compare other phones to the passport...you will only end up embarrassing yourself.

Posted via CB10
    Oh right sorry, I was just waiting for you to tell me which part of this other platforms couldn't do.
    12-21-15 05:50 PM
    Oh right sorry, I was just waiting for you to tell me which part of this other platforms couldn't do.
    I was waiting for you to tell me which ones could.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 06:00 PM
    I was waiting for you to tell me which ones could.

Posted via CB10
    iOS and Android. Now tell me I'm wrong without having a clue what you are talking about. Which OS's can't play audio in the background, while reading a forum then sending a tweet then posting to a forum.

Wait unless he was doing this all at the same time which in case he is actually superhuman
    12-21-15 06:03 PM
    iOS and Android. Now tell me I'm wrong without having a clue what you are talking about. Which OS's can't play audio in the background, while reading a forum then sending a tweet then posting to a forum.

Wait unless he was doing this all at the same time which in case he is actually superhuman
    Wrong. They pause the video when you swap to another app.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 06:08 PM
    Glad you're enjoying your device OP. Even though these things can be done on other platforms, like my Nexus 6, it doesn't take away from you enjoying how BB10 does it. And if this isn't the forum for you to express that I'm not sure which forum is.
    kbz1960, Couver81 and JeepBB like this.
    12-21-15 06:09 PM
    Wrong. Android stops the video when you swap to another app.

Posted via CB10
    Only if you use Chrome because Google blocks it. Works fine with Firefox or any of the other browsers that aren't owned by Google. But come on, you know that.
    12-21-15 06:09 PM
    Only if you use Chrome because Google blocks it. Works fine with Firefox or any of the other browsers that aren't owned by Google. But come on, you know that.
    I did...and you have mentioned it before but in the end it is a work around. Also...this is more than just mutlitasking...it's gesture swiping and being able to peek at things without breaking the flow. It's the whole user experience. That's what the op is expressing.

Have you even tried a passport?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 06:14 PM
    I did...and you have mentioned it before but in the end it is a work around. Also...this is more than just mutlitasking...it's gesture swiping and being able to peek at things without breaking the flow. It's the whole user experience.

Have you even tried a passport?

Posted via CB10
    Lol a work around. Right. If I was on an iPhone I can use gestures to peek at notifications, swipe in the browser, reply to inline messaging, blah blah blah. But now I get it, it's the experience of doing it. I get it now.
    12-21-15 06:16 PM
    Lol a work around. Right. If I was on an iPhone I can use gestures to peek at notifications, swipe in the browser, reply to inline messaging, blah blah blah. But now I get it, it's the experience of doing it. I get it now.
    Finally!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 06:17 PM
    Glad you're enjoying your device OP. Even though these things can be done on other platforms, like my Nexus 6, it doesn't take away from you enjoying how BB10 does it. And if this isn't the forum for you to express that I'm not sure which forum is.
    lol, thanks!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    grover5 likes this.
    12-21-15 10:08 PM
    LOL...well on the 6P forum they think they can multitask...or can they? It seems nobody can quite figure it out. It's funny because some blackberry user joins the conversation to mention that bb has been doing this for years, but they didn't even want to hear about it...in fact they banned him!

You can play YouTube videos in the background - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    12-22-15 05:15 AM
    LOL...well on the 6P forum they think they can multitask...or can they? It seems nobody can quite figure it out. It's funny because some blackberry user joins the conversation to mention that bb has been doing this for years, but they didn't even want to hear about it...in fact they banned him!

You can play YouTube videos in the background - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    BB has never been able to do it because it doesn't have a Youtube app. A misinformed BB user over in that forum.
    12-22-15 05:25 AM
    D�j� vu
    donnation likes this.
    12-22-15 04:14 PM
26 12