What have been the funniest place/s you've lost your phone in, if that's happened to you.
    09-16-11 08:16 PM
    My wife lost her's on a disney ride. Laught my arss off that day...
    09-16-11 08:24 PM
    My wife lost her's on a disney ride. Laught my arss off that day...
    Me too me and the wife and my son were on its a small world and I was on my curve and my son knocked it out of my hand into the water tring to point at one of the charcters it was a sad day all day n nite at disneyland with no BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 09:00 PM
    Inside the case of my computer. After giving up searching for it and about to contact telus and mark it as lost/stolen, it rings and I jump, it was on the bottom of the case, under the video card.

09-17-11 02:11 AM
    My form room and under my bed.
    09-17-11 06:00 AM
    I don't know... never found it...
    09-17-11 06:53 AM
    Mine is surgically implanted to my hip.
    09-17-11 05:32 PM
    I was on a plane once and we were stuck on the runway for a while. A woman went into the restroom, then came out and sheepishly told the flight attendant that her phone had fallen into the toilet, while she was on a call. Even though it was obvoisly toast, they wouldn't take off because it could still be on. Some poor maintenance guy showed up with elbow gloves and a bucket and had to fish it out. As he came out, he asked the lady "Do you want it back?" She started to ponder that and everyone on the plane grimaced and shook their heads no... She decided to agree. I don't think a bag of rice would fix that one...
    09-17-11 06:22 PM
    I dropped my phone in a tiolet, fell out of my coverals as I was ready to take a seat, After a few days of drying out, my curve sparng back to life, wifi and speaker don't work, key board don't light up.

AS I'm standing thier debating what to do, a phone call came in and lit up the phone as it dived down to the bottom of the bowl, I'm amazed the phone still works.
    09-17-11 06:32 PM
    I dropped my phone in a tiolet, fell out of my coverals as I was ready to take a seat, After a few days of drying out, my curve sparng back to life, wifi and speaker don't work, key board don't light up.

AS I'm standing thier debating what to do, a phone call came in and lit up the phone as it dived down to the bottom of the bowl, I'm amazed the phone still works.
    I've had the same experience...

I also lost it on a roller coaster called Millenium Force at Cedar Point (near Cleveland, OH). I just started laughing when I realized what had happened...
    09-18-11 01:45 AM
    On top of my book shelf. Simple solution would have been to get somebody to call as I knew it was in the house but I'm near deaf and wouldn't hear it. Literally ripped the house apart, scared the cats half to death and there it was, sitting inconspicuously on my one and only bookshelf.
    09-18-11 12:49 PM
    My Cousin dropped her Curve down the toilet a couple of months back, after drying it out in the airing cupboard for about 3 days it still worked, but the trackpad wouldn't scroll, we managed to get into options and turn the sensitivity up and it worked, then the space bar stopped working so all her messages were like - 'hi,how,are,you,today?'

Last week, she dropped it down the toilet AGAIN! It's currently drying out still but doesn't look good this time!
    09-18-11 12:56 PM
    Toilet, 8330. Down the highway on a motorcycle, 7100. In a river fishing in hip waders, 7520. Parking lot in a snow storm, 7100.

09-18-11 02:37 PM
    Way too many people are dropping their phones in toilets. I think we need to reassess what we're supposed to do in bathrooms.
    09-18-11 03:45 PM
    Way too many people are dropping their phones in toilets. I think we need to reassess what we're supposed to do in bathrooms.
    Aint that the truth! I taught my kid as soon as she got her phone not to ever ever ever have it in her pants pocket when she's pulling them down in the bathroom. Happens to too many people. I lost a phone once on top of my car. Drove off & forgot it was up there. That was a sad, sad day with many hours spent walking up & down the road.

09-18-11 10:56 PM
    Ever since I've owned a BlackBerry it's either been in my hand, in my pocket, or on the charger next to me. I'm always very careful with it.

I did throw a dumbphone out my car window once though, was mad at the gf and she wouldn't stop calling. The phone sure stopped ringing when it hit the bottom of the Mississippi River...
    09-18-11 11:24 PM
    Its a enjoyable thread. I like the suggestions and views of the members. Thanks fo sharing this thread with me.
    09-19-11 05:19 AM
    I came into the office to find my bosses Blackberry in a ziplock bag with rice on my desk. Knowing beforehand where the phone most likely drops I thought I would proceed with caution and find out what happened first. Well I guessed right. Dropped in the toilet AS he stood up. Yes thats right. BEFORE he flushed. Needless to say, rubber gloves and Lysol wipes. Pulled the SIM card and his phone went right into the trash. I was thinking about saving it as a backup for the next guy that drops or wrecks his phone but thought my karma would be bad for life if I did.

After I gave him a new Bold 9900 he asks me if his old one still worked. I replied with a quick NO!
    09-19-11 08:32 AM
    Top of my car down the highway at 80mph. heard it roll on the top then looked in the rear view to see it smashed to bits on the blacktop. Also lost one to a deep fat fryer at work, went to pull it from the holster and fumbled it right into the fryer. Surprisingly after I tore it apart and got 90% of the grease out of it it still worked, Slightly melted but it still worked.
    09-19-11 08:39 AM
    Lost one at a concert jumping across a ditch while it was raining, trying to get back to my car. Didn't realize it was missing until I got back home. Didn't even go back to look because im sure someone either picked it up or it was done due to it raining. lol.

Lost another one at a movie theatre. Fell out my pocket, luckily when i noticed it and ran back in it was still there.
    09-19-11 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD