Hah! It's the_boon that is messing up the stats lol
    Lmao
    01-24-20 08:08 PM
    Good news for the Titan! They have now sold 161 units in the last six days.. That's 27 per day....
    01-24-20 08:09 PM
    Many people who see the phone buy it. Happens every week.
    The second half of 2019, BBMo was selling a couple thousand phones a month, worldwide, between K1, Motion, K2, and K2LE models. The vast majority of these sales were to current and former BB PKB users - people who already know they exist. So, how do you define "many"?
    John Albert and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-25-20 02:24 PM
    Good news for the Titan! They have now sold 161 units in the last six days.. That's 27 per day....
    They're going to be showing Apple and Samsung some humility any day now!
    01-25-20 02:24 PM
    The second half of 2019, BBMo was selling a couple thousand phones a month, worldwide, between K1, Motion, K2, and K2LE models. The vast majority of these sales were to current and former BB PKB users - people who already know they exist. So, how do you define "many"?
    Yeah yeah we all saw the sales stats published by BlackBerryMobile and or BlackBerry. National Enquirer or Newsweek ?
    01-25-20 03:05 PM
    It means that upon seeing my KEYone device at the first show I worked on with it, the executive producer got one, then the head writer, then the show publicist, then the network CEO, then much of the talent, etc. Same thing used to always happen when I first showed up at a new project. Lately though, people just get mad at me for the lack of a KEY3.
    01-25-20 03:13 PM
    The vast majority of these sales were to current and former BB PKB users - people who already know they exist
    May I ask how you know this is the case?
    01-25-20 03:16 PM
    It means that upon seeing my KEYone device at the first show I worked on with it, the executive producer got one, then the head writer, then the show publicist, then the network CEO, then much of the talent, etc. Same thing used to always happen when I first showed up at a new project. Lately though, people just get mad at me for the lack of a KEY3.
    So four more? Company probably needs thousands to move forward. I have shown mine off and no one wants one.
    phuoc and chain13 like this.
    01-25-20 04:43 PM
    Yeah yeah we all saw the sales stats published by BlackBerryMobile and or BlackBerry. National Enquirer or Newsweek ?
    What are your sales estimates based on your research?

What do you think the most likely outcome is for BBMo and future devices?
    John Albert likes this.
    01-25-20 05:46 PM
    What are your sales estimates based on your research?

What do you think the most likely outcome is for BBMo and future devices?
    You will not get any answer, yet again.
    Lol
    01-25-20 08:23 PM
    So four more? Company probably needs thousands to move forward. I have shown mine off and no one wants one.
    Think I have led to the sale of 50 devices or so to my colleagues. Realize that it is a small number, but it demonstrates the excitement around a physical keyboard and the willingness of people to make the purchase once they realize that such a device exists.
    01-25-20 10:58 PM
    Think I have led to the sale of 50 devices or so to my colleagues. Realize that it is a small number, but it demonstrates the excitement around a physical keyboard and the willingness of people to make the purchase once they realize that such a device exists.
    So you're responsible for a quarter of all sales worldwide.

Did you put this much effort into the KEY devices, and their infinitely better typing experience?
    01-25-20 11:02 PM

Did you put this much effort into the KEY devices, and their infinitely better typing experience?
    50 pieces are the quarter sales worldwide? I didn't know the number is that high lol
    01-25-20 11:09 PM
    50 pieces are the quarter sales worldwide? I didn't know the number is that high lol
    Titan is up to 173 as of today.
    chain13 likes this.
    01-25-20 11:14 PM

This was for the KEYone and KEY2/LE devices, yes, as they are the ones that haven't been promoted beyond the world of CrackBerry. People continue to be excited to see them.
    01-25-20 11:20 PM
    This was for the KEYone and KEY2/LE devices, yes, as they are the ones that haven't been promoted beyond the world of CrackBerry. People continue to be excited to see them.
    Ah. Sorry about that, thought this was about the Titan.
    01-25-20 11:22 PM
    Ah. Sorry about that, thought this was about the Titan.
    You do such a fine job of responding to everything on this forum. Appreciate all of your work.
    01-25-20 11:29 PM
    You do such a fine job of responding to everything on this forum. Appreciate all of your work.
    Passive aggressive?

Go back to work, there are a few thousand Key Devices left to sell.
    falbo and JeepBB like this.
    01-26-20 12:40 AM
    Passive aggressive?

Go back to work, there are a few thousand Key Devices left to sell.
    Passive aggressive? Conite is very impressive. He quickly responds and seems to be the heart of these forums.
    01-26-20 12:52 AM
    Ok... I was wondering, but if you say all is good then I apologize.
    Passive aggressive? Conite is very impressive. He quickly responds and seems to be the heart of these forums.
    01-26-20 12:54 AM
    Ok... I was wondering, but if you say all is good then I apologize.
    No problem. Am consistently impressed by his speedy replies and knowledge base. Wish other sites had members as passionate as he is.
    01-26-20 01:03 AM
    I understand that 50 units are the worldwide sales volume for BB in a year
    01-26-20 01:49 AM
    I understand that 50 units are the worldwide sales volume for BB in a year
    Didn't take a hawk to spot that. ;-)
    Sorry I couldn't resist the temptation. I think I'll just get my coat!

Posted via my beautiful priv
    Jeremy Hawke likes this.
    01-26-20 05:10 AM
    When TCL first launched the BB branded devices, an industry friend of mine found it all a bit perplexing and wondered about their motivation. About a year into it, she suggested that it all 'felt' like a marketing test/experimentation and suggested it might all be TCL testing various markets from a distribution and retail POV outside of Alcatel, scoring some good will along the way, and with a view to launch a new self-brand in the future. With no BB branded devices being shown at CES this year but 3 TCLs being launched sometime in 2020 getting a lot of attention, I'm beginning to think she may well have been right no matter how outlandish it seemed at the time.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-26-20 07:43 AM
    So there's still a chance then.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    01-26-20 08:41 AM
564 ... 1920212223