Another opinion. Saying displaying devices is to "satisfy legal" requirements is your opinion / conclusion.
    I respect all opinions nonetheless and make my own personal conclusions.
    So the threshold doesn't matter to you between possible, balance of probabilities, or overwhelming likelihood?

I personally haven't seen Saturn, but the information I have received over the years gives me high confidence that it exists.
    01-19-20 10:20 AM
    So the threshold doesn't matter to you between possible, balance of probabilities, or overwhelming likelihood?

I personally haven't seen Saturn, but the information I have received over the years gives me high confidence that it exists.
    I will make my conclusions on actual facts and not opinions.
    With regards to BlackBerryMobile I just got my KEY2 fixed with official repair shop after a bad fall and support / service was great. Also purchased a KEY2 Red Edition and again service was excellent.

Until official confirmed announcements life goes on. But feel free to fuel further hypothesis and or opinions it's your right either way.
    01-19-20 10:35 AM
    With regards to BlackBerryMobile I just got my KEY2 fixed with official repair shop after a bad fall and support / service was great. Also purchased a KEY2 Red Edition and again service was excellent.

Until official confirmed announcements life goes on. But feel free to fuel further hypothesis and or opinions it's your right either way.
    Ok. So what do you think the LIKELY outcome is with BlackBerry Mobile and future devices, based on YOUR review of the facts?
    John Albert likes this.
    01-19-20 10:38 AM
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Another hypothesis.

Have a great Sunday!
    I’d bet serious money on this opinion and I don’t normally bet as I don’t like wasting serious cash on improbability.

However, the idea this licensing agreement has been a failure seems to bother you. Why? They’re just phones. They’re no big deal. The company, BlackBerry, should have failed years ago, but it still exists and survives. TCL exists and survives. There’s just no reward in denying reality. We all die one day, your official announcement won’t read by you and mine won’t be read by me, but we know it’s coming.
    01-19-20 10:45 AM
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Another hypothesis.

Have a great Sunday!
    Mr. Suave, I have a good news hypothesis for you!

:-)
    01-19-20 11:17 AM

One of my favorite examples of the importance of the difference between possibility and probability is this:

If you were forced to play Russian Roulette, in which you point a gun loaded with a single round at your head and pull the trigger, would you prefer to play with a revolver or an automatic pistol?

Both offer a possibility of being shot in the head, but the likelihood is very different!

Same game, with different outcome probability distributions.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    01-19-20 11:56 AM
    Crackberry community. Want to ask a question and express my concern. Does anyone know why BB Mobile, or anyone associated with making new phones if they will be releasing a new phone anytime soon? If they are not why don’t they just say so ? I have been a BB user for 12 years and I feel they don’t respect users enough to even respond to the question
    Reposting from another thread.

Why would TCL make any announcements. They are now going after the consumer low and low mid market for Android phones. The BlackBerry Audience has no interest in these phones. Also, I don't think the vast majority of the people outside of CrackBerry even know BlackBerry Mobile = TCL. All that TCL can get out of an announcement is bad press. Plus I am sure they have a small remaining inventory they would like to sell, and announcement would force them to liquidate this inventory for pennies on the dollar.

BlackBerry Limited does not want any press about BlackBerry Mobile going away. All that would do is dredge up a bunch of retrospective articles about how BlackBerry lost their phone market. Since BlackBerry limited left this market in 2016, they don't want to go through all of this negative publicity again.

Neither company would benefit in anyway to have a bunch of negative articles written about the failure of BlackBerry Mobile. The size of the BlackBerry Mobile user base is so small the press is not even following them. If both companies stay silent they can just let everything fade to black with no negative publicity. The BlackBerries are not unique is this position. Many tech companies do not announce the death of failed ventures, they wait until few remember and then just put them on an EOL list.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-20 12:05 PM
    Nothing has been OFFICIALLY announced either way. They did have presence at CES 2020 fully displaying devices.
    So any information at the moment is simply "opinion based" that you can interpret.

https://www.cnet.com/news/blackberry...craze-in-2020/
    No announcement and there never will be. They showed the devices in Berlin back in September. Old devices with a very old version of Android. That speaks volumes.
    01-19-20 12:12 PM

Here is a fact, go to LinkedIn and look up BlackBerry Mobile and who worked for them 12-18 months ago and see who they work for now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-20 12:18 PM
    Ok. So what do you think the LIKELY outcome is with BlackBerry Mobile and future devices, based on YOUR review of the facts?
    @Rico4you
    Please answer this. I want to know how far are you going?
    @PsihoKey2, I'd like to know your opinion on that as well, since both of you are arguably the most optimistic gentlemen refarding BlackBerry devices future, here in CB.
    01-20-20 12:51 AM
    @Rico4you
    Please answer this. I want to know how far are you going?
    @PsihoKey2, I'd like to know your opinion on that as well, since both of you are arguably the most optimistic gentlemen refarding BlackBerry devices future, here in CB.
    Hello John.
    I am not too much informed about BB smartphones. I have heard roumors from serious source that they are preparing something. So I hope it will be truth.
    I am much more involved and informed about BBMe.
    However, I am super-satisfied with BB Key2 that even if Key3 don't come out, I will use it for 5 more years for sure.
    It has HUGE advantages, if you aske me comparing to most other smartphones:
    -super security (can't be rooted)
    -physical keyboard (especially Key2RED)
    -speed key- OMG AWESOME FEATURE
    -led light (with certain app fully customisable with colours, alternating lights for different aps rotation)
    -split screen
    01-20-20 05:21 AM
    -led light (with certain app fully customisable with colours, alternating lights for different aps rotation)
    May I ask what app you're using for this?
    01-21-20 06:05 AM
    May I ask what app you're using for this?
    Sure! Its light manager Pro.
    You cannot find it in playstore anymore since it is removed because of some stupid regulations, but you can find it on internet for sure,
    https://light-manager.firebaseapp.com/
    Get 14.0.1 its best one. Put settings to alternate, and chose collors for each app.
    Make sure to turn blink light OFF inside all apps that will be controlled by lightmanager and also in settings/given app/notification...
    Its AWESOME app
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    01-21-20 06:15 AM
    Hello John.
    I am not too much informed about BB smartphones. I have heard roumors from serious source that they are preparing something. So I hope it will be truth.
    However, I am super-satisfied with BB Key2 that even if Key3 don't come out, I will use it for 5 more years for sure.
    -split screen
    I agree with other mentioned point, but not the security. Key2 will not receive the monthly security patches after this June. It is fine to use an Android phone without a security update for a limited period of time, but not for extra five years!

Five years from now?
    Lol! Just like using Galaxy S3 in 2020 😂😂
    01-21-20 07:05 AM
    You cannot find it in playstore anymore since it is removed because of some stupid regulations, but you can find it on internet for sure,
    Get 14.0.1 its best one. Put settings to alternate, and chose collors for each app.
    Make sure to turn blink light OFF inside all apps that will be controlled by lightmanager and also in settings/given app/notification...
    Its AWESOME app
    Thanks, will check it out.
    01-21-20 08:05 AM
    Its AWESOME app
    Will this work for phones that don't have a built in notification LED?

Meaning can light up a few pixels of an OLED display ?
    01-21-20 09:34 AM
    Will this work for phones that don't have a built in notification LED?

Meaning can light up a few pixels of an OLED display ?
    I think so
    01-21-20 09:49 AM
    Hello John.
    -split screen
    When did you hear rumors that they are preparing something?
    01-21-20 11:37 AM
    Friends, taking into account all that happens, why the prices are still so high? I checked all suggestions here, but I will ask again)) where to buy latest Key2 dual sim Red?)
    01-23-20 06:36 AM
    Friends, taking into account all that happens, why the prices are still so high? I checked all suggestions here, but I will ask again)) where to buy latest Key2 dual sim Red?)
    Simply that prices are due to supply and demand.
    01-23-20 06:50 AM
    https://pdaplaza.ca/products/blackberry-key2-bbf100-6-dual-sim-128gb-red-edition-factory-unlocked

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=1CE1pf2o
    01-23-20 07:52 AM
    01-23-20 06:00 PM
    Simply that prices are due to supply and demand.
    Still strange, taking into acount all said about bad sales figures)
    01-23-20 06:03 PM
    Still strange, taking into acount all said about bad sales figures)
    If there are 10 people who want 1 device, the price will be stable even with very low volume. Not many phones were manufactured because TCL is allergic to inventory risk. They'd rather leave some sales on the table than get stuck with excess inventory.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-23-20 06:15 PM
    Given that they haven't sold through all of the K1s in 2.5 years, and K2s in 1.5 years, it's pretty understandable that they made as few as they did.
    John Albert likes this.
    01-23-20 08:13 PM
564 ... 1718192021 ...