I really liked the feature of displaying the most recent albums you've listened to, or the pictures you have accessed recently, but this feature is gone now with the update!

It was so useful when you have a picture you look at frequently (I access my school schedule this way to double check classroom or other details, some other similar uses) and it was a great feature for music, as personally I only listen to a small portion of my music on a regular basis.

On the plus side, I am glad that they added in album looping as it was very annoying to have to restart, or change albums when the last song ended (and caused a phone use while driving situation unnecessarily)

BB for Life
    02-24-15 05:42 PM
    Start listening to your songs and you'll see the most recent populate on the main app screen. 6 slots. then the list of all your songs.
    02-24-15 06:20 PM
    Start listening to your songs and you'll see the most recent populate on the main app screen. 6 slots. then the list of all your songs.
    Thanks,

I do see that now under songs, but I'm referring to it being an option for albums, as I prefer to listen to full albums not just random songs. I haven't listened to a lot of music since the update, so maybe after I listen to 4-6 albums a couple times it will appear, but it doesn't seem to be the case as I'm on a third different album now.

I have also tried repeatedly pulling up different pictures and this is not materializing here either

BB for Life
    02-24-15 06:54 PM
    Thanks,

I do see that now under songs, but I'm referring to it being an option for albums, as I prefer to listen to full albums not just random songs. I haven't listened to a lot of music since the update, so maybe after I listen to 4-6 albums a couple times it will appear, but it doesn't seem to be the case as I'm on a third different album now.

I have also tried repeatedly pulling up different pictures and this is not materializing here either

BB for Life

What happened to Most Recent in music/pictures-img_20150224_185649.png
    diegonei likes this.
    02-24-15 06:57 PM
    It's a new OS. It's best to explore it before assuming features are missing.

Not saying that it can't happen, just that exploring usually is the best way to go.
    02-24-15 07:05 PM