It seems like months! Anyone know what's going (or not going) on?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 02:39 PM
    That's what happens when most of the, at the time, current staff gets laid off or otherwise leaves the company. When there's hardly anyone left to leak secrets there's no secrets leaking. But all things considered, there hasn't been much of a plugging of leaks. They're just coming from elsewhere. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-venice

Plus, you know, you have to be working on things of interest in order for them to leak. The only thing interesting right now is the Venice and we've seen plenty of that thus far as it has progressed through several revisions.
    09-02-15 02:42 PM
    Yeah. With one or two phones releasing in a year there won't be very many leaks as such. That's what is happening. So get used to it.

Blackberry Classic | Circa 2015
    09-03-15 08:53 AM
    Agreed! But it ain't good.

Z30 / STA100-2 /10.3.2.2639
    09-03-15 08:54 AM
    That's what happens when most of the, at the time, current staff gets laid off or otherwise leaves the company. When there's hardly anyone left to leak secrets there's no secrets leaking. But all things considered, there hasn't been much of a plugging of leaks. They're just coming from elsewhere. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-venice

Plus, you know, you have to be working on things of interest in order for them to leak. The only thing interesting right now is the Venice and we've seen plenty of that thus far as it has progressed through several revisions.
    Depressing! Would have loved a 10.4 leak... who knows if they are even working on BB10 or if they're stuck on Android.

Well... Bla1ze, you would probably know lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 09:43 PM
    They want to keep their droid efforts under wrap until the big launch. Likely not doing a whole lot on BB10. Their focus is android and securing that platform. Existing long-time BBRY are too small of a group and have no pull anymore. Frankly, BBRY has to focus on what they believe will keep them alive and I fully understand that. I strongly suspect my passport is my last BBRY having been loyal and dedicated to the platform since 2003.

Not interested in a Droid and understand that being a BBRY loyalist means I am par of the 0.1% of the smartphone market. BBRY has to do what they need to to succeed and what us 0.1% want simply isn't enough for them to succeed and survive.

Leaks will happen again after the slider and new os is released but it likely won't be BB10.

Just MHO and nothing else.
    09-04-15 07:46 PM
    Don't u guys think the leaks are intensional leaked by the company inorder to test run them and get feedback.....?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 03:51 AM