Personally, and from the top of my head:

- fully customizable lock screen. For example, if I want I can put a weather widget/active frame. Only certain notifications appearing. Bbm channels. Wifi, bluetooth, etc. control. You get the point.

- better active frames. All apps required to have it. Useable active frames, meaning you can do things right from the active frames. Customizable size. Using at least two active frames at once, like on that galaxy where you can use two apps at once right next to each other. Etc.

- option to go to apps or active frames when swiping home.

- widgets

- option to have apps running without having to appear on active frames.

- instant replies for all notifications.

- option to read the entire message when it appears at the top, not just a small part

- a way to swipe from top to bottom and get all your settings there and another way to get to your apps settings. Maybe two finger swiping to access one.
    12-02-13 08:09 AM
    I disagree on the widgets. I think the Active Frames can be developed so you won't need widgets
    12-02-13 10:10 AM
    The ability to have THEMES and MORE THEMES
    12-02-13 10:19 AM
    Guess folks won't be satisfied until BlackBerry is slowly morphed into a cheap android clone

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 10:23 AM
    Guess folks won't be satisfied until BlackBerry is slowly morphed into a cheap android clone

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't say that, Blackberry devices have always had the ability to customize since the Curve. If any thing the Android devices are copying off of Blackberry
    12-02-13 10:46 AM
    More customization options and give devs more options with the active frames...possibly even make them more interactive. Better music app, more Docs 2 Go features. I'd like to see a little more flash in the UI, more BBM features...on and bring back a full featured BlackBerry Protect. Shouldn't have to hook up to BlackBerry Link just to back up some simple things on my device

Just a couple off the top of my head

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:52 PM