02-08-10 01:58 PM
239 ... 8910
tools
    i have never used password keeper or voice command dont see those being used ever
    09-03-09 07:46 PM
    I never use: Voice Dialing, Search, Help, my-cast weather, mobile banking and VVM.

I wish you could remove all the added icon from AT&T. if you remove the APP, the icon reappears, just waiting to be activated again.
    11-09-09 02:30 PM
    I created a folder called "CRAP" and I have everything in there except the following:

all the messengers (yahoo,aim,msn, BBM)
    JabPLite for keeping track of my bank acct balance
    myspace/facebook apps
    opera mini 5 and the BB Browser
    UberTwitter (when very bored)...but UberTwitter might end up in the "CRAP" folder too..not sure yet...actually I just made up my mind..yeah..it's going in the "CRAP" folder too along with stupid space wasters like TZones and BB Maps
    11-09-09 06:10 PM
    google maps, bbm, pandora
    12-16-09 08:37 PM
    the power button
    the battery
    the wall charger
    the car charger
    the screen
    12-27-09 09:15 PM
    I have a ton of apps on my Bold that I have never and probably will never use. These apps came with the OS and I wish I could get them off - but if they have to stay - it's no biggy with me...

Here's my list of unused/unwanted apps/features...XM Radio - AT&T navigator - Search - Games - mediaNet - AT&T Mall - Music ID - Yellow Pages Mobile - PacMan - Scrabble - Tetris - Music videos - Mobi TV - Make-Ur_Tones - Brain challenge - TwitterBerry - Community - Cv - Shop Music -My Cast Weather - and Visual Voice Mail.

I think that AT&T should set it up so that those apps/features will just delete themselves from your phone after about 6 months if you don't subscribe to them.

Peace...
    totally agree on that...
    12-28-09 01:15 AM
    I least use blackberry maps since google maps is a lot better.
    12-28-09 02:25 AM
    i have never used the camera.
    12-28-09 12:41 PM
    I spend maybe 5 minutes a day on the phone, but spend hours on my BB using everything else.
    12-28-09 12:50 PM
    BrickBreaker is the very first thing I delete. After one playing of the game it
    just gets boring and repetitive.

Yes, to me texting is the dumbest possible way to communicate
    with people. Only two people ever text me and that is as a last resort.
    Everyone else know I will delete their texts without bothering to read them.
    I think texting is a completely efficient way to communicate. I can't say how many calls I used to get from my mom, who is 71 and a bona fide texting fool now, about a show coming on or just sending a quick note about something. Most of the time I don't want to talk on the phone though. I would rather text. But that is just me.

Question....Aren't the forums a form of texting?

Love your name BTW...

Never use any of the AT&T pushed music, shopping etc. junk.
    Last edited by Love.My.Bold; 02-08-10 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Forgot least used lol
    02-08-10 11:31 AM
    i have never used password keeper or voice command dont see those being used ever
    I deleted those plus TTY, games, memopad, and help.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-08-10 01:39 PM
    I delete everything I don't use on a regular basis from my device...

Last things to hit the bin were S/MIME and Voice Dialing.
    02-08-10 01:47 PM
    voice notes recorders- b l a h enough said there
    flickr- wat is it.?
    voice dailing- lazii much.?
    social beat- huh.??
    password keeper- realli.?
    all thee IM's xcept BBM- useless
    visual voice mail- watt happened to just regular voice mail.
    Maps- eh.?
    City ID- Huh.??
    Help- i dont thinkk soo
    search- think i do a better jobb
    slacker radio- blah
    vzw tones deluxe
    02-08-10 01:56 PM
    I deleted Memopad, but installed BBNotepad. It is a much better program that has more features and lets one save to the media card instead of the device memory.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-08-10 01:58 PM
239 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD