anything that has to do with services AT&T (evil inc.) offers.. like all the shop things and telenav.. though service isnt too bad.. its just all the strange things they do that makes them evil.. that and a partnership with apple lol
    08-18-09 12:47 PM
    -password keeper
    -blackberry maps
    -voice recorder

And there may be one or two other that I don't use, but can't think of them... because I don't use them
    08-18-09 12:48 PM
    Voice Dialing
    Search
    Password Keeper
    PIN Messaging
    VCast
    VZW Ringtones
    VZW Music ID
    If I could I would remove the locked wallpaper
    BBM
    You can use BBFileScout to get rid of them.

Here's the site

Here's the .jad link.
    08-18-09 12:49 PM
    I don't use Voice Notes Recorder, Password Keeper, Voice Dialing, or any of the OEM Verizon Wireless stuff that came with the phone (Visual Voice Mail, My Verzion, VZ Navigator, or VZW's "Application Center")
    08-18-09 12:52 PM
    My Tour came with Myspace & Facebook. I don't use them anymore. I use Twittter.
    08-18-09 12:54 PM
    There are a few that I have never used; voice dialing, calculator, password keeper. The documents to go, excel I've never used as well but I have not ruled those out for future use.
    08-18-09 12:54 PM
    Everything loaded by AT&T seems to be a total waste of space and time.
    08-18-09 01:02 PM
    Everything Vcast - No need
    Password Keeper - Pointless
    All the IM stuff (Except for BBM 5)
    Search - for what?
    Help - how? - Does not improve signal or service - no help.
    08-18-09 01:03 PM
    vzstart (why does this keep coming back as my default home page? ) - never
    gmail - rarely - (now deleted to gain filefree)

setup wizard - once
    manage connections - once

password keeper - once or twice
    pin messaging - once or twice

brickbreaker - rarely
    docs2go - rarely
    08-18-09 01:05 PM
    WAP Browser
    Tasks
    08-18-09 01:07 PM
    Do you guys go as far as unistalling them or just keeping them on? There's a bunch that i don't use.

Voice dailer
    BB Maps
    Docs2go
    help
    password keeper
    most of the games

Can I Delete these from the phone using the phone or delete via DM?
    08-18-09 01:09 PM
    Everything loaded by AT&T seems to be a total waste of space and time.
    I think they are the worst carrier for that. Their service is good so I tolerate the junk they load up on their phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 01:11 PM
    Wow, I feel like I'm now the only person in the world who uses Password keeper!

I work in Insurance, and many of my passwords needed to log into different companies' websites are set by the company, so I can never rememeber them. I also have old email accounts, messageboard s/n's, and online-bill paying passwords stored in there.

I bet I've got over 30 passwords in my keeper, it's one of the things I love having on my BB.

What I don't use, is Voice Dialing, Tasks, Composed, Slide-Show 2 Go, Setup Wizard, Myspace, BB Maps and MemoPad.
    08-18-09 01:12 PM
    I didn't think that you could remove the help I have anywhere between 30MB and 35MB. If I took out Word Mole, Password Keeper, and help do you think it would increase much? Also, where could I get them back from if I decided I wanted them?
    Yes, you can remove the help from your Blackberry though the applications list, as well , passwordkeeper and word mole just dont delete any of the Blackberry operating system stuff .I still have memo pad and task haven't decided if I going to remove those yet.
    As far as how to get them back I would just make a backup of my Blackberry before I removed them if you have a computer its pretty step by step type guide though the DM to make a backup.
    If you dont have a computer I am not sure of the easiest way to get them back if they are no OTA links(but I bet they are). Someone else might be able to tell you forsure though .
    08-18-09 01:17 PM
    voice dialer or password keeper
    08-18-09 01:21 PM
    I actually have a few passwords in Password Keeper, and I do play BrickBreaker. I love the voice dialing, especially while in my car. I use it frequently.

I never use the SlideShow To Go, but it's nice to be able to edit Word docs if I need to.

I never use Voice Notes, Search, Tasks, or any of the AT&T crap I hide because I can't permanently remove it. I removed BB Maps (use Google Maps), and, of course, Push-To-Talk.

I gotta say, I think I use just about everything else at least occasionally.
    08-18-09 01:23 PM
    I never use

voice dialing
    BB Maps
    setup wizard
    08-18-09 01:27 PM
    Voice dialing... the first thing i always delete off my phone...
    08-18-09 01:27 PM
    voice commands, and search are the once i never use
    08-18-09 01:30 PM
    I actually use it and use it a lot

Wow, I feel like I'm now the only person in the world who uses Password keeper!

I work in Insurance, and many of my passwords needed to log into different companies' websites are set by the company, so I can never rememeber them. I also have old email accounts, messageboard s/n's, and online-bill paying passwords stored in there.

I bet I've got over 30 passwords in my keeper, it's one of the things I love having on my BB.

What I don't use, is Voice Dialing, Tasks, Composed, Slide-Show 2 Go, Setup Wizard, Myspace, BB Maps and MemoPad.
    08-18-09 01:32 PM
    I have a whole folder in my BB called useless and its has: saved messages, compose, voice dialing, search, help, &tasks.
    HOLLA!! Useless folder is the BOMB!!
    08-18-09 01:39 PM
    I don't use the games at all. Not much of a game player even on my computer. I'm typically someone who tries to use all parts of their phone since they cost so much but games just don't do it for me.
    08-18-09 01:43 PM
    When I got my last blackberry "a Bold", I immediately uninstalled password keeper, blackberry maps & help. Of the currently installed apss the least used is Google Maps
    08-18-09 01:46 PM
    I never used brickbreaker, deleted it. I have never used docs to go, voice dialer, power off, keyboard lock (changed the voice dialer side key to do this), help, search and I'm sure there are others. Those are just the ones I put in my "worthless" folder. I LOVE my password keeper! Not used very often, but comes in handy!
    08-18-09 01:46 PM
    Text Messaging. The flat out dumbest way to communicate. EVER!!
    Seriously? :|
    08-18-09 01:47 PM
239 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD