The excitement around the possible release of OS 4.5 seems to have died down a great deal. It doesnt seem like RIM is stepping forth with the supposed new OS and T-Mobile has nothing going on (which is my carrier). I am just wondering if the US will actually get the new OS or is it for European and Canadian consumption only. Just wondering....
    06-27-08 03:24 PM
    I don't think anything has happened to it... it's being worked on and developed... With beta's out for GSM & CDMA. I think it will soon move forward...........
    06-27-08 03:26 PM
    They are still waiting for the Orkin man to finish his job of getting rid of the Bugs.
    06-27-08 08:45 PM
    I believe last week I estimated 4-6 weeks before we see it release. As we know vodaphone released 4.5.37 but now the beta is up to 4.5.48 or something. 11 revisions I would think they are getting closer. But I don't think I can reduce the estimated time to release less than 4-6 weeks. We can only hope that there are little to no bugs left to kill prior to release. Once testing has been completed on all the devices and things are found to be working well then we will probably have official release version(s) of 4.5.
    06-28-08 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD