While reading email, I clicked the menu button and I accidentally chose the "Save" function instead of the "mark opened" function. What exactly did this do? And how do I undo it?

I have my BB set to stop showing emails after 30 days. Will this simply make it so that the email that I accidentally saved will continue to show up after the 30 day period?
    07-24-08 12:24 PM
    Yes. It puts it in the "saved Messages" folder, to view later. From your Messages folder, hit Menu, View Saved Messages, you'll see this email there.
    07-24-08 12:26 PM
    Yup. = 8? )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 12:29 PM
    Save places email in a saved folder, they will not delete themselves no matter how long you have settings for. You can view saved messages the same way you saved it, just scroll down to "view saved messages". You can not reply to saved messages

07-24-08 12:36 PM
    Thanks everybody! Exactly what I needed to know.
    07-24-08 12:46 PM
    So how do you delete a "saved" message? Nothing seems to work. Also the Saved messages show up when you open the inbox, is there a way for them not to be shown there?
    08-22-08 07:54 AM
    After you save a message, you can delete it from the inbox and it will remain in your saved messages folder. Go to your save messages folder, highlight the message, press menu then scroll to delete to delete it.

08-22-08 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD