I am running 4.5 and I want to open saved PDF files. Any suggestions as to how?
    07-06-08 08:54 PM
    can docs to go do it?
    07-06-08 08:56 PM
    Has to be 3rd party app or attached to email
    07-06-08 09:20 PM
    I am running 4.5 and I want to open saved PDF files. Any suggestions as to how?
    4.5 should be able to open PDF with docs to go. What happens when you try to open a PDF which you have saved?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 10:53 PM
    Check out RepliGo Reader it's in beta right now but probably what you are looking for.

RepliGo Reader for BlackBerry - Native PDF Viewing - Beta
    07-06-08 10:55 PM
    4.5 should be able to open PDF with docs to go. What happens when you try to open a PDF which you have saved?

Docs to go will not open PDF files; And their webpage doesn't indicate such an upgrade is planned, although suggestions have been made to them (wierd, since DTG for smartphone/windows does read PDF). 4.5 will open and permit viewing of PDF attachements, but that's it. Otherwise you'll need a 3rd party app. I'm hoping Repligo Reader is released soon.
    07-06-08 11:21 PM
    So, you can open and view the pdf as long as it's attached to an email, but can't save the pdf and view that separately? How is that?? Obvoiusly the phone has the ability to view pdf's, but it won't let you if they're not attached to an email?? That just sounds silly.
    11-03-09 01:21 PM
    PDF to Go (comes with Docs to Go Premium only) did work on my Pearl 8110 with 4.5 OS. The PDF portion of Docs to Go is based on RepliGo Reader, check it out!

11-03-09 01:46 PM
    I just send it to my phone in an email and save the email.. Its free and works great.

11-03-09 06:44 PM
    It works great as long as you are satisfied with view an image of the PDF rather than the PDF file itself.
    11-03-09 07:34 PM
    PDF to Go, a free download with D2G Premium (which definitely is not free), reads the PDF file, not just the image. In fact, with Version2.0, just released in the pas couple weeks, you can do a text search in a PDf document. Even at high zoom levels, the text remains completely clear and unpixelated. I don't know how this compares to Repligo but it's better than the last version of BeamReader that I used.

11-03-09 07:41 PM
    I have been impressed with RepliGo. You can try it free for 10 days.
    11-03-09 08:29 PM
    Docs to go Premium (which comes with PDF to go) is on sale now until the 15th for 14.99.

For me it was well worth the upgrade.
    11-04-09 04:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD