I really like mobile phones and the tech that comes along with them. I will admit that although I dont always understand all the software info I get a kick out of seeing what is new and upcoming. Now, I am and will always be a berry addict, but what do you think will happen when the Palm Pre comes out? Seems like a really steller phone. I would hate to see users and addicts alike leave for the flavor of the month.
    03-16-09 11:25 AM
    With Palm its Do or Die right now cause the Pre is their life line and they are trying to compete against dominance of Apple's Iphone.

I think the Pre gots something new and will be a hot seller. I personally won't get it cause its just so wrong looking but i hope it does well for Palm's sake
    03-16-09 11:46 AM
    I definately understand what you are talking about. I have never been a huge fan of palm. Used to play around with the 800 but was never really pleased. And you are right, it will be a hot seller. Just curious if some of the design ideas will be present with later storms???
    03-16-09 11:51 AM
    Like you I am always looking at what is the latest thing out. But when I first saw all of the info that had come out about the pre I was like wow, how can my beloved rim handle this. Than I look down at my bold and say oh ya its a blackberry. Palm will sell a lot of the pre but I think that once the new wares off and the old palm issues start to be more noticed it will be back to the drawing board for palm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by vicsummerhill; 03-16-09 at 12:03 PM.
    03-16-09 12:00 PM
    Not a bad way of looking at it. right on
    03-16-09 12:31 PM
    I think the pre will do well but I won't be jumping ship.

03-16-09 02:46 PM
    I'm over my berry addiction yet the PRE doesn't interest me in the slightest bit. The phone will sell well in the beginning but I have a hunch it will be an over rated piece-a-crap...

03-16-09 09:08 PM
    I will just have a second helping of rice and gravy.

03-16-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD