Just thought I'd ask, now that people have been using it for a while.

Personally I sort of prefer the older theme. I don't dislike it enough to actively find other BB forums to jump ship to, but it's bad enough that if I find a site with a really nice theme and mobile site, I will consider it.

I really dislike the mobile theme. It's basically useless on a non-touch blackberry like my 9360, and I haven't found how to access subscriptions or any of the other features i use.
    10-27-12 08:44 PM
    You mean other then the fact they laid it out over some flashlight app? A little forum jump box with a drop down menu would be awful nice. Personally I prefer the new phone app over the old one so far, though I have'nt had too much use with it as I've had to reinstall it three times already, dunno, keeps freezing. I really like how much cleaner this new site is, seems less cluttered. I switch back and forth between this and the member produced "stylish" theme and somehow still like this one more. All in all, I've been around all the other popular BB sites and this is still gonna remain my favorite spot, hands down. I know the guys are gonna keep tweaking 'till it's right, I can wait, I've grown accustomed to that, I own a Blackberry
    10-27-12 10:01 PM
    I like it. It was way overdue...
    10-27-12 10:11 PM
    Personally I find the mobile site to be useless. Every now and then I forget and load it up on my phone, but I can never find my subscriptions.
    10-27-12 10:33 PM