There are a lot of message in different forums and threads about how RIM appears to be falling behind the times in many areas - devices that do not do nearly as much as some competitors, issues with Tour/Bold 9650 delayed for months with what appears at this time to be barely any change - issues with some OS's that are released and so on.

I am wondering what some of you think is going on at RIM.... Is this case of RIM basically just being focused on the business/corprate users, therefore not even trying to have something like the iPhone or Android? Failure to have vision for the future like their competitors have? A subpar R&D team? Something else??

I have been a die hard BB addict, therefore I hope they get back into the ballgame.

Your thoughts?
    04-10-10 08:25 PM
    They just don't give a damn about the consumer. It's as simple as that. They're in
    the game to make a lot of money, which they do. They sell a lot of devices, and
    more and more every quarter. That's what they care about.

Try calling RIM without going through your carrier and it'll cost you fifty bucks.
    That's what RIM is all about mang.
    04-10-10 08:38 PM
    In the last month we have had a ton of "RIM is succeeding", RIM is falling behind",
    RIM speculation threads. Peruse some of the ones in News and Rumors.
    04-10-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD