I've been a BlackBerry user for the better part of 10 years now. I've seen minimal innovation and development on their part. It seems disappointment and excuses have become a second job for BlackBerry users. The bar has been gradually lowered so many times that nothing is expected of RIM anymore, we just pray and hope they give us something nice.

Like many of you, I have been waiting for BlackBerry 10, hoping to get some kind of vindication for hanging onto them for so long when everyone else I know is long gone. This last disappointment is the end for me.

When I put my brand loyalty in check, I realize I wouldn't let any other company get away with what RIM has. They have wasted too much of my time and enticed me along for too long with empty promises. They deserve to go out of business.
    07-02-12 02:25 PM
    Its a phone for crying out loud. Its no like buying a House or car, its a phone. Get over it.
    07-02-12 02:37 PM
    I've been a BlackBerry user for the better part of 10 years now. I've seen minimal innovation and development on their part. It seems disappointment and excuses have become a second job for BlackBerry users. The bar has been gradually lowered so many times that nothing is expected of RIM anymore, we just pray and hope they give us something nice.

Like many of you, I have been waiting for BlackBerry 10, hoping to get some kind of vindication for hanging onto them for so long when everyone else I know is long gone. This last disappointment is the end for me.

When I put my brand loyalty in check, I realize I wouldn't let any other company get away with what RIM has. They have wasted too much of my time and enticed me along for too long with empty promises. They deserve to go out of business.
    Geez! If you upgrade your phone you might not be so upset. Do you still have the 9650 with OS 6? Yikes! get a 9900. You'll be much happier
    sleepngbear likes this.
    07-02-12 04:09 PM
    Geez! If you upgrade your phone you might not be so upset. Do you still have the 9650 with OS 6? Yikes! get a 9900. You'll be much happier
    ^^^ This. See what they've really done lately before writing them off as utterly un-innovative. BB7 phones may not quite have all the bling of the latest and greatest Androids; but many of us don't need all that. You can't rely on a few nitwits' proclamations that BB7 is just lipstick on a pig -- take it from people who actually use it: it isn't.

And I still maintain that BB10 -- if it ever hits the street -- is going to grab people's attention.
    07-02-12 04:37 PM

RIM wasted your time?

really?

Make a big leap in life man, get dolled up and go to the cell phone store and get yourself a brand new phone....be daring, life is too short.

Go for it. This is a life-changing event!

07-02-12 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD