I'm curious what you display in the owner information on you berry. For those who don't know what I'm talking about you find it in Options > Owner

I just display my email address but I feel like its such a waste of the space. I wanna add more stuff but idk what to put.

What do you display?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 08:00 AM
    My Work info, in case Lord forbid it gets lost.
    04-23-08 08:03 AM
    Name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address.
    04-23-08 08:05 AM
    I have my ICE (in case of emergency) info with my hubby's name and #.
    04-23-08 08:08 AM
    Name, address and email...
    04-23-08 08:20 AM
    Same thing here, name land line and email address. This presumes whoever has your BB is willing to return it

Along similar lines, of the apps available to help locate a missing BB which would you all recommend?
    04-23-08 08:21 AM
    I have name, mailing address, and secondary #
    04-23-08 08:23 AM
    i just have my full name and my employer's name and city, usa
    maybe i should add a phone number and my email addy
    thats a good idea
    04-23-08 08:43 AM
    My name, my email, my Wife's name and her mobile number.
    04-23-08 08:48 AM
    I have my name, my business phone number and a reward offer if found and returned!
    04-23-08 08:56 AM
    Name, address, phone, and places where it can be dropped off in order to return it to me.

Last edited by adambigge; 04-23-08 at 10:05 AM.
    04-23-08 09:01 AM
    Ditto the ICE information.
    04-23-08 09:04 AM
    This is a very good idea.
    04-23-08 09:12 AM
    I have my employers name, address and phone number and "REWARD IF FOUND"

For ICE, I have ICE in the company field of my address book. Now I can list all my family members, both in the area and not so close. This way at least somebody can be contacted. I also put their relationship to me in the Job Title field. Now when EMS or the Police are going to talk to somebody, at least they will have a clue who they are talking to, my wife, sister, mother-in-law, ect.
    04-23-08 09:29 AM
    Mine says:

ADLEN
    [email protected]
    04-23-08 10:56 AM
    i know that this is nutty.. but mine says
    Shake and Bake
    "Well I was mauled by a cougar,
    i learned nothin' bout racecar driving and my crystal gayle tshirt was ruined!"
    -Ricky Bobby
    04-23-08 11:42 AM
    I think dhughes wins... ICE < Rickey Bobby

04-23-08 11:49 AM
    I have my CB username on the first line and "Insert coin to continue" underneath.

04-23-08 11:58 AM
    Name, address, land line, e-mail and Reward if Found. Gonna add the ICE info never thought of that.

I also have my phone lock after an hour of no use so when folks find the phone its worthless.
    04-23-08 12:40 PM
    I have my name and home number in case my BB is lost and 2 ICE (In Case of Emergency) #'s in the event my BB is locked (which it usually is), people can still contact my immediate family.
    04-23-08 12:41 PM
    I have my name and home number in case my BB is lost and 2 ICE (In Case of Emergency) #'s in the event my BB is locked (which it usually is), people can still contact my immediate family.

Yep exactly how mine is, gotta have ICE
    04-23-08 12:46 PM
    I have my employers name, address and phone number and "REWARD IF FOUND"

For ICE, I have ICE in the company field of my address book. Now I can list all my family members, both in the area and not so close. This way at least somebody can be contacted. I also put their relationship to me in the Job Title field. Now when EMS or the Police are going to talk to somebody, at least they will have a clue who they are talking to, my wife, sister, mother-in-law, ect.
    Do you think emergency personnel will look there hard for your ICE info? I know we have a lot of public safety on this site, maybe they could offer some input?

In general, my hubby the EMT will look for an ICE entry (as the name), 2nd look for a Mom/Dad/Home, and lastly look at the recent calls and call one of them.

**end of thread hijack...
    04-23-08 12:48 PM
    Do you think emergency personnel will look there hard for your ICE info? I know we have a lot of public safety on this site, maybe they could offer some input?

In general, my hubby the EMT will look for an ICE entry (as the name), 2nd look for a Mom/Dad/Home, and lastly look at the recent calls and call one of them.

**end of thread hijack...
    I know when folks come into the ER we look at everything (well some of us do). You'd be surprised where I've found ICE info.
    04-23-08 12:53 PM
    I just have my name.

04-23-08 12:58 PM
    I have a contact email hoping that if I ever lose it, the person that finds it will do the right thing. I also have my wife's name and number as an ICE.
    04-23-08 01:33 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD