-----

I'm trying to follow the directions given in Help on my BB curve. It says "in Phone" go to Menu....

What do the words "in Phone" mean?

-----
    06-18-08 01:11 PM
    It probably just means to go to the menu on the device. It's hard though to say for sure without more information on what exactly you're reading outside of just "in phone" go to menu....
    06-18-08 01:12 PM
    what issues are you trying to slove?
    06-18-08 01:12 PM
    It usually means to open the menu from inside your "phone" application.

Hit your Green Send key from the main menu. Now you are in the "Phone". Now press the Menu key.

You are there.
    06-18-08 01:42 PM
    It usually means to open the menu from inside your "phone" application.

Hit your Green Send key from the main menu. Now you are in the "Phone". Now press the Menu key.

You are there.
    That pulls up the Call Log. I have never heard of that screen referred to as being "in the phone." ???????
    06-18-08 01:51 PM
    Yep - "in phone" does indeed mean "from the phone screen". Once you hit the green Send key, and you see the call log, you are "in phone".
    06-18-08 01:57 PM
    Yep - "in phone" does indeed mean "from the phone screen". Once you hit the green Send key, and you see the call log, you are "in phone".
    Really!?
    06-18-08 01:57 PM
    -----

adambigge
    SOLVED the problem. When I pushed the green phone button on the face of the BB, then the Menu button just to the right, it gave me the speed dial option, which is what I needed. I didn't want to reveal just what function I wanted to perform, because it's got nothing to do with the primary problem...which is knowing what "in phone" means, which appears often on the Help directions. I had no idea we could go to a Menu thru the phone button.

Thanks adambigge, I'm forever grateful to you.

-----
    06-18-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD