I pay around $550 a month. I deserve this. I printed out the paper and the woman looked at me like it was garbage. They don't usually do promotions but what should I say to get the upgrade for a blackberry. I have a palm centro. Please help me.

this is from the official document, I can't post links because I'm a newbie

Effective May 20, 2010 through June 30, 2010, select high value and high-risk Postpay customers are eligible for a one-time upgrade on their equipment with a new 2-year customer agreement prior to being eligible for an upgrade at two-year discounted pricing to any device. The offer is available in all markets.

Device Requirements
    Any device
    2yr Pricing Only

Eligibility Requirements
    Customer can only upgrade once during this promotional period.
    Upon taking advantage of the promotion, customer will not be eligible to upgrade again for at least 12 months, which must be disclosed to the customer.
    This promotion is a standalone offer and cannot be combined with any other offers.
    A new 2 year customer agreement is required.
    Contract end date will be extended 24 months from upgrade date.
    Device eligibility dates and NE2 will be extended 20 months.
    Customer account must be current and not past due.
    Excludes customers who upgraded using special promotions in the past 12 months.
    Promotion cannot be used for a ‘Buddy Upgrade’.
    05-25-10 05:12 PM
    Maybe you don't meet one of the requirements?
    05-25-10 06:03 PM
    Wow! You waited 33 whole minutes before bumping. That is extremely rude and also against the forum rules.

There is a multiple-page thread about this in the Verizon forum here at the CrackBerry forums. Go in there and read that thread.

The bottom line is that those who qualify will be notified and that qualification will be also noted in your account.

If you don't meet there (albeit mystery) qualifications, there is NOTHING you can do to "get this promotion".
    05-25-10 06:29 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator�s reserve the right to delete useless �bumps� at their discretion.
    05-25-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD