Me: I have an app that makes my Blackberry water proof.
    Priceless.
    08-17-12 01:43 PM
    I don't let anyone use my BB anymore than I would let them use my man.

MINE.
    We need a thread of CLASSIC posts. Qb would be champ!
    pantlesspenguin and Cesare21 like this.
    08-17-12 01:48 PM
    No one uses my Torch 9860. I don't allow it after previous devices have been dropped on occasion. It's a tool, not a toy, to coin a phrase. But I will tell you that, while I was using my phone, this guy started telling me that my phone was a fake. When I questioned him, he said that BlackBerry does not make touchscreen phones. When I tried to tell him otherwise, he insisted that,no, he works in a job that deals with electronics, including small communication devices and he KNOWS! Some expert! Now my PlayBook is different. The next frequent user after me is my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter who loves it more than her parents iPads. Get 'em while they're young, I guess.
    08-17-12 01:55 PM
    I don't let anyone use my BB anymore than I would let them use my man.

MINE.
    My dragon prefers to have me with scotch bonnet pepper sauce.
    08-17-12 02:02 PM
    This is way I usually say when someone ask to use my BB.

[YT]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=O0B_UZNtEk4 [/YT]
    08-17-12 05:32 PM
    Oh totally.

Except when they break something. Then they come to me to see if I can fix it. Then I get to say:

"You dropped your phone in a puddle? Sorry, I'm smart but I'm no iGenius. Why don't you take the batterry out.... oh nevermind."

LOL, I no longer have any control over my sense of sarcasm because of them.
    I absolutely agree with this. Entitled smartphone users are a constant threat to sarcasm control.

LOL @ take the battery out, I'm using that one for sure.
    08-17-12 05:40 PM
    I don't let anyone use my 9900 and I wouldn't care what they said anyway. It works for me and that's all I care about.
    08-17-12 11:19 PM
    No one uses my Torch 9860. I don't allow it after previous devices have been dropped on occasion. It's a tool, not a toy, to coin a phrase. But I will tell you that, while I was using my phone, this guy started telling me that my phone was a fake. When I questioned him, he said that BlackBerry does not make touchscreen phones. When I tried to tell him otherwise, he insisted that,no, he works in a job that deals with electronics, including small communication devices and he KNOWS! Some expert! Now my PlayBook is different. The next frequent user after me is my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter who loves it more than her parents iPads. Get 'em while they're young, I guess.
    lol, btw, Google is your friend.
    08-17-12 11:27 PM
    They say a lot of 5hit but they think I'm smart!
    08-17-12 11:49 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD