OK, I'll try to make this as short as possible & make sense at the same time...1st, I started having problems with my trackpad freezing in the middle of reading emails, playing solitaire, normal stuff.I could still press it & it would open up the icon but I couldn't go up,down,left or right, really annoying. Anyway, I deleted some themes & thought the problem was solved, phone worked great! Wrong 5 days later,trackpad down. Stays frozen for a 1/2 hour,sometimes 2 hours at random times, 2 or 3 times a day, for 2 or 3 days, then I get 3or 4 days of flawless operation. Finally called Tmobile, they wanted me to upgrade my OS. I did [first upgrade ever!] but to a v5 [411] leaked OS,not the dinky one they suggested. Looks great, went really well,probably would've loved it but pad's still frozen.They're sending me another phone & I need to know 1.] Should I downgrade this phone before I send it back? 2.] Should or could I use the apploader like I used for the upgrade, to downgrade? The apploader was really easy & gave step by steps . And last question, is there anything I should know about downgrading b4 I start? Thanx for ANY help, info or tips, they're greatly appreciated! Actually wasn't short was it? Sorry!
    01-27-10 08:10 PM
    1. You can downgrade just to be safe to a T-Mobile official OS
    2. Just uninstall any newer OS's and install the official one and use Apploader to downgrade.
    3. Nothing really much to know about downgrading it is a simple process.

Be sure to always have a separate backup, and let us know if you need any other assistance.
    01-27-10 08:23 PM
    Thanks so much! Hopefully downgrading will go as smoothly as the upgrade did.
    01-27-10 09:06 PM
    Much thanx to CarrierUnlock & all those who posted about how to upgrade/downgrade an OS. Successfully downgraded my phone to return to Tmo & my new phone just might be upgraded b4 the day is over.
    02-01-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD