i have searched and read different post regarding this, but nothing is helping. is there a way to get my calendar entries to show up on themes? or do i have to restore my device? will i have to delete the themes that i downloaded first?

what do i do???
    01-12-10 04:54 PM
    What you are looking for are Today Themes. Those will show calendar events on your home screen. You will need to go to the themes forum for your device. Many nice free Today Themes are available. You will not need to delete the themes you already downloaded unless you have low app memory.
    01-12-10 05:20 PM
    If you go back to the original theme that came with your device, then to the menu icon screen and press the menu button and select options you'll find you can change the zen layout to a today layout.

The today layout will then display the calendar entries in your default calendar.
    01-12-10 05:25 PM
    Yea I have some today themes downloaded already. But it was not showing all the entries so I did a search and followed some instructions that are posted but now none of the entries are showing and when I go into the calendar it have the facebook calendar selected but there are no entries there. Guess I need 2 figure out how to set it to show device calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 05:25 PM
    Yea I have some today themes downloaded already. But it was not showing all the entries so I did a search and followed some instructions that are posted but now none of the entries are showing and when I go into the calendar it have the facebook calendar selected but there are no entries there. Guess I need 2 figure out how to set it to show device calendar.

To show the device calendar, you need to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services>Calendar (CICAL) and then select the email address that is your main one (Blackberry email address or Gmail or whatever).
    01-12-10 05:35 PM
    Ok I did and still nothing. Thanks though. Don't know wht else to do.

01-12-10 05:43 PM
    Ok thanks cause that & a battery pull fixed that problem. Is there a way to get the recurring task to show up?

01-12-10 05:53 PM
    i know that happened to me once but in calander section. i had to put it on 15 mins on reminder in order for it to show up on calander on today's theme, on new downloaded themes i mean.
    01-12-10 05:59 PM
    Ok thanks. Just set it to 15 mins for a bday but nothing. Maybe I should put it as a task.

01-12-10 06:04 PM
    Well thought I had it to show recurring but it list the item twice. Hopefully I will figure it out. I did notice that it is only showing items under the device email and not the device default calendar which I thought were one in the same. Guess I will have to enter the items under the device email.

01-12-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD