02-09-12 06:09 AM
587 ... 56789 ...
tools
    This week I am going to be putting my pearl out to pasture because I am picking up my iphone on Friday. It is going to be quite the bittersweet day The pearl might end up in either the hands of my dad who is still using his old Razr (still looks like the day he got it though) or my girlfriend who is using a phone without colour. Yes you read that right, without colour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 05:54 PM
    This week I am going to be putting my pearl out to pasture because I am picking up my iphone on Friday. It is going to be quite the bittersweet day The pearl might end up in either the hands of my dad who is still using his old Razr (still looks like the day he got it though) or my girlfriend who is using a phone without colour. Yes you read that right, without colour.

If you dont mind me asking... Why an iPhone?
    02-03-09 07:44 PM
    I dropped mine. That's what I did.
    02-03-09 07:52 PM
    i changed to a black trackball and downloaded 5 new themes and 11 different ringtones and deleted a few apps and made a world of difference with my memory, thank god.
    02-03-09 08:00 PM
    Got this today Feb 4
    02-04-09 07:39 PM
    I am going with the iphone because I sit on a bus for 3 hours a day and mobile surfing on the pearl just isn't doing it for me. That and the apps for the iphone should be able to keep me entertained.

02-04-09 08:22 PM
    Upgraded to OS 4.5
    Added: Google Maps w/Latitude
    Docs 2 Go
    Boldberry Red Theme
    Upgraded to Viigo 8
    02-04-09 09:53 PM
    Got this today Feb 4

Whoa....nice case. Where did you find that?
    02-04-09 09:54 PM
    Got it the charging cradle to feed itself and sleep, then took it out for wings and beer.
    02-04-09 09:57 PM
    Whoa....nice case. Where did you find that?
    Crackberrystore, its there
    02-04-09 11:46 PM
    i did absolutely nothing to it!
    02-04-09 11:48 PM
    Took off the black bezel for the silver one and put on the black buttons

02-05-09 03:05 AM
    upgraded software
    new theme
    added and deleted a lot of wallpapers
    02-07-09 05:01 PM
    Well changed my hard snap-on case then changed my wp to match it(of course-lol) -read some of my ebook -AND got pinkberry her very own "carseat" the kind that suctions to the window & she sits cozy in the "foam arms" that snap closed around her! Also Sms/mms's/phone/emails/stuff...... That's bout it in a nutshell!!

02-07-09 07:22 PM
    oh I had fun this week!!!! I have been wanting to change the trackball color but I've also been scared that I might destroy my precious berry but today at work another nurse and I sat down with one of the doctors and did surgery on our berries
    We used a 15 guage needle and a penlight to pop out the trackball then I used a surgical marker (which happens to be purple!!) and colored some tape to change my trackball... I've also gotten a coveroo on it and finally found a theme I fell in love with... I downloaded Skyscape Nursing Constellation, Windows Live Messenger and Search, and Translator+. I am falling even more in love after all my crackberry's plastic surgery. LOL
    Here's pics... the purple track ball doesn't look as good in the pic, it's a much deeper color.

02-07-09 08:00 PM
    I got her a black silicone case (which I'm not to fond of. it doesn't look nice.) and also some screen protectors that you have to actually cut. Great. I wanted the full black part covered, so those are all gone. BUT! There is light! I just ordered a full body Phantom skin to replace my silicone! Hopefully it will be in sometime next week.
    02-07-09 10:49 PM
    Installed Zagg Invisible Shield . Now with that underneath the Otterbox case I have on it , my berry is about a safe from scratches / damage as it can possibly get
    02-08-09 12:29 AM
    Well this week i updated to the official release of OS 4.5 for my Curve. I installed a bunch of new 4.5 themes which im really pumped about. Also i bought a new holster that looks really good with either my Curve or my 8830. I was going to do my 8830 OS update tonight to finish off the week but im tired so ill do it tom or monday. That about sums up what ive done for this week.
    02-08-09 12:36 AM
    "Mitchell" got some new software - Three new themes, AP Mobile, Capture It, Peek-A-Who, Google Maps and Easy Tip.
    02-08-09 02:11 AM
    Let's see I switched my keyboard for a black one, dyed my trackball black, added a BSE, changed my wallpaper almost daily, tried slacker (WAY TOO SLOW), ordered a few extra housings (to paint) and bought started to fill my new 16GB card with music.
    02-08-09 01:38 PM
    I set up wifi as well as hotspot
    Responded to a blog
    Changed the font (makes me wonder if I'm able to d/l more)
    Created a signature for my text messages
    Downloaded Debbie Gibson's Only In My Dreams as a ringtone
    Ordered a face plate with a lens since this bb's lens has a crack in it
    02-08-09 06:23 PM
    I basically went on an app frenzy and bought one of them Otter cases for my storm, one of the best cases Ive ever used.
    02-08-09 08:39 PM
    I went to tuneusin.com (just learned about it) and downloaded a million free ringtones. They have EVERYTHING!
    02-26-09 03:25 PM
    Well I bought a BB Bold... You know, nothing substantial...6 days old now!
    Last edited by Speedv1; 02-26-09 at 03:47 PM.
    02-26-09 03:42 PM
    way more things than I can remember to write down, must mostly.. won a pink trackball on ebay, Dled beejive, put in some wallpapers, and searched for a theme which I have yet to find.
    02-26-09 04:04 PM
587 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD