Bought her an OEM skin, BerryBuzz, EnglishWords, Quicklaunch, and Easystandby
    03-12-09 09:13 PM
    i love the green trackball & the green silicone skin!!
    thanks yea i love the green look next mod will either buy a new faceplate and sand it and paint it green or buy a pre painted one. i am currently searching for a perfect case i have bought so many hopefully i can decide on one soon
    03-13-09 02:09 AM
    Dropped it. :-( put a scratch on my battery cover.
    03-13-09 02:23 AM
    Purchased a set of Rocketfish skins I found in the bargain bin at Best Buy for $6. I like the textured silicon, easier to hold on to. Had to open up the hole for the LED, though, so that the light sensor would work properly. Finally got a horizontal-carrying
    holster for my Curve to replace the OEM pouch. Set up to lock phone in holster, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 03:56 AM
    Dropped it. :-( put a scratch on my battery cover.
    did the exact same thing. it fell out of my pocket and in between my seat and the center console in my truck. not a big scratch on mine. just a little mark.

also downloaded some themes and some apps.....deleted some themes and some apps. the usual.

kept a few themes and apps this time though.
    Last edited by bkop; 03-13-09 at 04:04 AM.
    03-13-09 04:01 AM
    Changed the theme a few times. Still cant find the perfect one so I may attempt to make my own.

Added new ringtones... "Kiss Me Through The Phone" as my main one and "Suffocate" by J. Holliday for when my ole lady calls me.
    03-13-09 04:09 AM
    did the exact same thing. it fell out of my pocket and in between my seat and the center console in my truck. not a big scratch on mine. just a little mark.
    mines not too bad. about 1/2 inch long. and white. but its enought to annoy me. need a new battery cover now. good thing thats an easy fix.
    03-13-09 04:34 AM
    New housing installed!

I love my stormtrooper berry...what colour next? I think next time BeckyMae takes orders I will try her work...
    03-14-09 10:21 AM
    I just found out about the TellMe app and installed it. Seriously...I think that I am in love with a phone. I need HELP!! LOL
    03-14-09 11:54 AM
    changed my BB's skin, she'd gotten tired of the same outfit
    03-15-09 07:45 PM
    I love the storm trooper housing lol it looks crzy sick nice BB. Props to you .
    03-16-09 01:03 AM
    downloaded and deleted some themes. Crackberried, knocked it against my bedframe
    03-16-09 08:33 PM
    Used it to make phone calls!!
    03-17-09 06:19 AM
    Downloaded new apps:
    Weather Eye
    Chuzzle
    Sally's Salon

Spoke on the phone, texted, emailed, bbm, just played around with it,etc You know, the usual.
    03-17-09 09:15 AM
    downloaded iheartradio and sudoku.
    03-17-09 09:17 AM
    Unlocked it from the free unlock code from cellunlock.net! LOL I was really excited about this
    03-17-09 09:36 AM
    Gee.
    All I did was drop mine in a plate of syrup and spend an hour cleaning it all off.!!

03-17-09 09:42 AM
    I love the storm trooper housing lol it looks crzy sick nice BB. Props to you .
    Thanks! I actually got my black trackball yesterday so I swapped out the keyboard to the black one to match, so now white housing, black trackball and black keyboard. When I have time I will take a pic.
    03-17-09 11:54 AM
    I enabled FR codec on my Curve 8310
    03-17-09 12:04 PM
    i got a new theme. yay now i want more
    03-17-09 04:56 PM
    Downloaded a few new wallpapers, downloaded what I thought was the new Facebook, it wasn't, downloaded Windows Live Messenger. Rearranged the menu a bit. Added a couple of people on BBM. Sent a few texts. Made a few phone calls, oh and added all my contacts to my new SIM card Enough for one week? 'Berry is Berry tired now!
    03-17-09 05:08 PM
    Bigmikey, where did you get the white housing? I just ordered one from Berryware.us through eBay and it looks alot like their work, is it the same place, and if so what is the paint job like? What you've done is almost identical to what I was planning - I ordered a replacement white and black trackball, and my berry is one of the red ones so it has the black keyboard. The housing I ordered comes with a replacement light toned keyboard and I haven't decided if I will go with white trackball/light keyboard or black/black...

Berryware off Ebay is a pretty good deal, it's actually cheaper by $20 than buying it directly off their site. It's $59.99 on sale right now for the white housing on their home site, I won the auction for $39.99 USD. Either way you get painted front bezel, antenna cover, and battery cover, rubberized sides, screen, base housing, silver keypad, tool kit and Berryware velvet bag. Not too bad at all...

So glad to hear that you liked your Berryware case so much!!!
    Sometimes we do offer sales through Ebay, but right now there is a sale through the website, check it out.... Home page
    Keep checking back, because we are planning a big spring sale soon!
    03-19-09 07:57 PM
    Got pandora and loving it!

03-19-09 08:04 PM
    Ok, heres the list:
    1:Got even more addicted
    2:Upgraded to OS 4.5 after I got my hands on a windows laptop at my moms office...
    3:Viigo 8
    4:Pandora
    5:Slacker
    6etermined that Pandora is better than Slacker
    7:Got the 8900 Curve L Theme for my 8330 device
    8:Put a blue piece of tape over the LED under my trackball so it lights up bright blue. (AWSOME)
    9:Ordered a Seidio Crystal Innocase for my Curve 8330 (excited)
    There you go!
    03-19-09 08:24 PM
    Haha Wow... up in my post before i had 6: Determined and it thought I was saying 6 : D (the smiely )
    03-19-09 08:26 PM
587 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD