Downladed a couple themes. Looking for a good weather program! Loving this site for showing me the way of the Blackberry!
    03-10-09 10:48 PM
    To the 8900 I added a Seidio Innocase II and the 8320 I swapped out the housing to a white one.

Bigmikey, where did you get the white housing? I just ordered one from Berryware.us through eBay and it looks alot like their work, is it the same place, and if so what is the paint job like? What you've done is almost identical to what I was planning - I ordered a replacement white and black trackball, and my berry is one of the red ones so it has the black keyboard. The housing I ordered comes with a replacement light toned keyboard and I haven't decided if I will go with white trackball/light keyboard or black/black...

Berryware off Ebay is a pretty good deal, it's actually cheaper by $20 than buying it directly off their site. It's $59.99 on sale right now for the white housing on their home site, I won the auction for $39.99 USD. Either way you get painted front bezel, antenna cover, and battery cover, rubberized sides, screen, base housing, silver keypad, tool kit and Berryware velvet bag. Not too bad at all...
    Last edited by reeneebob; 03-10-09 at 11:06 PM.
    03-10-09 10:58 PM
    I upgraded to Sprint's official 4.5 OS! No problems so far! I also added some 4.5 Themes from CB. I got the new Precision bottom dock 8900, Storm, and Bold look-a-like themes! Next I will be swapping out my 1GB Micro SD for a 4GB!
    03-11-09 02:29 AM
    I downloaded a new theme (Pink NYC) and two new apps (Girl's Night Out Solitaire and EZ Lady calendar).
    Last edited by bkbabe; 03-11-09 at 07:15 AM.
    03-11-09 07:13 AM
    To the 8900 I added a Seidio Innocase II and the 8320 I swapped out the housing to a white one.

that white is sexxxxxy! i'll stick to my black tho, but loving that white!
    03-11-09 07:16 AM
    I used it, that's about it. You know, from texting, emailing, phone calls and browsing, that type of stuff.

I do plan on blacking out the 8900 though. Oh and previously, I have painted my Pearl a couple times. The paint that's on it now is a chameleon color.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 07:29 AM
    I downloaded that free CB theme... upgraded the myspace app, IM apps, and been on the lookout for the new facebook.

I'm also contempating tetherberry, however, I'm waiting to see more testimonials to see if verizon screws with us after a month or so of use.

Nothing new on the accessories side. I think I officially have an alfit for my berry for every occasion
    03-11-09 07:30 AM
    I installed Tetherberry which doesnt seem to werk.
    And I installed ProfileLocator (or something like that); which also didn't work properly.

Oh well... keep on searching for good apps
    03-11-09 07:42 AM
    that white is sexxxxxy! i'll stick to my black tho, but loving that white!
    That white with all your purple add ons would be sick!!!!!
    03-11-09 09:01 AM
    I have the black OEM skin
    and thanks to JREEL I now have a new charging pod for the bold.
    03-11-09 09:03 AM
    Just downloaded a couple themes to see what I liked most. Right now I'm running the Android theme made by Ecruz. Looks really good!
    03-11-09 09:05 AM
    Got my Bold last Thursday; messed about with some free themes but kept the original one; got a 16Gb sdhc card on Saturday and loaded a couple of Gb of tunes on it; bought quicklaunch app; upgraded to .237 on Sunday; got the leather pouch with swivel clip on Monday; downloaded and played with Amaze and Vodafone satnav today, and bought Bold Today Plus theme from JC Deisgns.

Also, lots of texting, browsing and some emails!
    03-11-09 10:26 AM
    I got my new skins in for my phone ! I also received my screen covers which were supposed to be mirror but were not . Ah well, here is a pic of my green skin with my hello kitty theme!
    03-11-09 12:40 PM
    Every week I:
    Change my wall paper
    Clean event log
    Clear cache & cookies
    Perform a battery pull

Something New:
    Downloaded Google maps v. 3.0.2
    Berry Buzz Trial ( I plan to purchase)
    03-11-09 12:50 PM
    yeah! dat white iz hawt
    03-11-09 12:51 PM
    I scratched the original protective film on my storm. A BIG line right in the middle. Don't even know what did it. There wasn't even anything else in my pocket....
    So now i'm spending hourssssssss trying to find a good screen protection. Thank god for CB though. I wouldn't have known where to look!

03-11-09 07:23 PM
    I have the black OEM skin
    and thanks to JREEL I now have a new charging pod for the bold.
    It is shipped and on the way!
    03-11-09 11:14 PM
    This week, I:

-bought new screen protectors
    -bought the new pink 8900 OEM skin
    -downloaded the free call-blocking app=an old flame keeps calling :-/
    03-11-09 11:20 PM
    I unlocked and unbranded my bold and ordered a new trackball of CNN.CN
    03-11-09 11:27 PM
    installed ym, live messenger, installed pdf reader and microsoft word
    03-12-09 01:25 AM
    This week, I:

-bought new screen protectors
    -bought the new pink 8900 OEM skin
    -downloaded the free call-blocking app=an old flame keeps calling :-/
    Which ones did you buy this time? Aren't you a BSE user?
    03-12-09 09:37 AM
    bought a green oem silicone skin bought a black casemate smart skin and ordered a green trackball from berry ball.

with the lime green skin before trackball

trackball

trackball and smart skin
    03-12-09 07:41 PM
    I used it, that's about it. You know, from texting, emailing, phone calls and browsing, that type of stuff.

I do plan on blacking out the 8900 though. Oh and previously, I have painted my Pearl a couple times. The paint that's on it now is a chameleon color.

I remember that Pearlie oh so well SG. Do you still have it?

I have not done anything to the physical makeup of my Bold; I like her just the way she is.
    03-12-09 07:44 PM
    It is shipped and on the way!
    Thank you!!!!!
    03-12-09 08:10 PM
    bought a green oem silicone skin bought a black casemate smart skin and ordered a green trackball from berry ball.

with the lime green skin before trackball

trackball

trackball and smart skin
    i love the green trackball & the green silicone skin!!
    03-12-09 09:00 PM
587 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD