C'mon, I know a lot of you did it. I know I did... So what did you buy from the Crackberry store just to a "free" bonus?
    06-27-08 04:14 AM
    i bought vib+ring lol for $7 i didnt know what to get
    06-27-08 04:18 AM
    Actually, that's what I got too.
    06-27-08 04:19 AM
    lol thats funny
    06-27-08 04:22 AM
    I got the BB Smart shortcuts application

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 04:32 AM
    do u like the shortcuts?
    06-27-08 04:41 AM
    I haven't used it much yet but yes I do like it.

One little thing though is that I couldn't copy and paste a web address had to write it down then type it in. No big deal but it takes a little longer.

06-27-08 04:48 AM
    I got the BB smart shortcuts. And it was worth it.. Tha alarm pro is awesome too

06-27-08 05:28 AM
    I bought bbsmart shortcuts, and I absolutely love it .

06-27-08 05:38 AM
    wat does it do i cant get trial to work
    06-27-08 05:43 AM
    Vib+ring, not sure if I like though
    06-27-08 05:48 AM
    I got a car charger. Love the BB smart alarm pro!!

06-27-08 05:49 AM
    BBsmart shortcut

06-27-08 05:50 AM
    I sent them an email as I bought smartalarms pro a few weeks ago so it wasn't worth me buying something to get another copy locked to the same BB. I asked if I could either have a different offer or let a colleague have the free smartalarms; alas, no reply so I just downloaded the trial shortcuts that I do really like, and would recommend it. See when it expires if I then buy it or hopefully another offer will come up with something I haven't recently purchased anyway!
    06-27-08 05:56 AM
    I think $5 for Alarms itself would've been amazing, but I got shortcuts.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/bbsm...ckberry-46487/

Maybe should got a theme, but currently loving Corkberry.
    06-27-08 06:15 AM
    LOL, I am trying to "train" myself not to jump on every little app that winks at me.....so I passed on the buy one, get me free offer.....I did, however dl corkberry--it's very cute--it reminded me of a desktop app I used to have called corkboard.
    06-27-08 06:31 AM
    I tried to order the Smartalarm with the shortcuts, but since I won't have my Curve until next week and don't have a PIN, I couldn't order it, and the sales department said I couldn't place the order on 'hold' until I get a BB; "one day only".
    06-27-08 07:48 AM
    I got BBSmart Shortcuts to get my FREE Alarms Pro!! It is essentially the same thing as paying 5 bucks to get Alarms Pro, which is what I really wanted!

And, while I was cashing in on the deal... I figured I might as well support the developer BBSmart and get their new app.

Shortcuts is alright so far... I dont see myself using it that often, to be honest. I am more a traditional kinda user. I figured out the way I like things to work... and now that is how I do it. All of the stuff in the BB OS doesn't really take much longer to navigate than Shortcuts. I assume shortcuts is more handy if you make a lot of them... and then use the app to centralize them all
    06-27-08 07:53 AM
    Yeah I also got the BB shortcuts just to Get the Alarms
    06-27-08 08:10 AM
    I bought VibAndRing. Yeah I know it's a lot of money for something that should be free with the device itself but I wanted it. I just think of it as buying the Alarm for $7

06-27-08 08:15 AM
    I bought VibAndRing. Yeah I know it's a lot of money for something that should be free with the device itself but I wanted it. I just think of it as buying the Alarm for $7

That was my rationalization as well.
    06-27-08 08:50 AM
    I got BBShortcuts...
    06-27-08 08:59 AM
    +1 for Shortcuts here.
    Originally did it just to get Alarms like several have said, but I think I'm using Shortcuts more than Alarms. Love them both.
    06-27-08 09:01 AM
    Shortcuts here as well. I like it alot and see the theory, but they really need to do some tweaking. More customization to the program.
    06-27-08 09:13 AM
    I bought the BBsmart shortcuts and I like it. It makes it easier to send emails and SMS without typing in names of people who i email alot or text alot. It is also a nice quick way to get to my most visited websites without opening the browser first and going to bookmarks.
    06-27-08 10:14 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD