At least double sim phone

Abdul
    10-19-14 07:47 AM
    Playbook 3

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    What happened to the PlayBook 2 lol

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-19-14 09:23 AM
    A passport sized device with a regular four row blackberry keyboard, but its touch sensitive keyboard. Add a quarter inch in height to the device if needed to keep the screen the same size
    10-19-14 09:31 AM
    All touch Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-19-14 09:36 AM
    I am going to be an odd one and say I would like to see them come out with a Smartwatch, but to do it in tandem with Amazon. When I say that, I mean have designers from both groups design the watch, share the manufacturing costs, and make it compatible with three of the four major platforms. It would already be BlackBerry compatible and Fire OS (android) compatible, why not make it also Android and iOS compatible as well?

I would for certain love to see a full BB10 tablet, or a great successor to the Z30 with a slightly bigger screen and even better internals more in line with the next generation passport. But a watch would intrigue me most, especially as it would help professionals remain professional. No more grabbing your phone if you are waiting for an important message during a meeting or during other hours, you can be more productive but still remain on top of your communications.

Posted by my Z30 via CB10
    This is interesting. Would you rather see this over a tablet or another phone?

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-19-14 10:05 AM
    A TV/for the boardroom

Z10
    A TV? Lol what would make the TV different than regular tvs out now?

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-19-14 10:08 AM
    Z10 with tool belt and physical keyboard.
    or call it
    Classic with Z10 screen dimensions

Posted via CB10
    So a slider?

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-19-14 10:08 AM
    Storm lll

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry 10.
    Lmao now that's hilarious.

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-19-14 10:09 AM
    A 6" Z series

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 10:42 PM
    Slider

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 /T-Mobile USA
    10-22-14 01:31 AM
    A mobile house

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    10-22-14 01:34 AM
    I Z30 Update not sure about the tablet I'm alright with android tablets just not the phones.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 02:04 AM
    A 6" Z series

Posted via CB10
    Not trying to be a heckler but why? Lol

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-22-14 06:13 AM
    An ALL TOUCH and if someone says they're sick of it then please go live in the stone age with your physical keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    Everyone has different tastes. For me they have a few all touches and a few qwerty phones but no sliders for those who appreciate an all touch and love a keyboard.

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-22-14 06:17 AM
    Full touch Passport with 4:3 ratio, hidden keyboard.
    Nailed it. This is the way to keep the Passport momentum going, to develop an iconic look, and to serve the people who don't care for a physical keyboard. If they put Swype/Flow on that virtual keyboard I might even buy it.
    10-22-14 07:09 AM
    ....ok, let's zoom into the future, its the year 20XX. BlackBerry has just released a new power user business tablet, they call it "The Boss"! This tab is razor thin, with the highest specs, including resolution, and is the first of its kind. The tab is jet black as iconic as representing BlackBerry, with the logo on the back, all powered by QNX/BB10. Some of the features of this tab include an on demand fully functional holographic keyboard activated by tapping an icon on the screen. This keyboard can be reflected onto any surface, including water. Next, this tab is boosted to perform with the same speed, power and function abilities as a full size laptop/PC desktop, which includes memory, RAM, with BlackBerry surround sound speakers of course. This boost is provided by a mico sim like chip card which adds these power based features, and the card can be inserted into a slot on the side of the tab. Now, just for an added BOOM! factor, let's give it wireless Wi-Fi charging capabilities built in, this will give it constant power and connectivity for increased productivity and longer performance enhanced power. Let's take it even further, it also has built in solar power/charging capabilities for people away from power outlets, charging docks or wireless Wi-Fi charging services, and offered in both square & rectangle form factors. If BlackBerry could invent this tablet even with just some of these features, It would blow everything else right off the planet.............tablets, PCs, and laptops included!
    10-22-14 10:55 AM
    A rugged version smartphone, IP68 rating, comply to MIL 810G test, long battery life (at least 4000mAh battery life, it is ok for the device to be thicker), full-touch screen, dual sim capabilities, paratek antenna, 4 inch to 5 inch display, noise canceling feature...

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 11:01 AM
    A tablet, laptop hybrid that can run windows. With a BlackBerry keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 11:36 AM
    I prefer phablets. I rather have a more portable tablet that can make calls if I had to.
    10-22-14 12:00 PM
    ....ok, let's zoom into the future, its the year 20XX. BlackBerry has just released a new power user business tablet, they call it "The Boss"! This tab is razor thin, with the highest specs, including resolution, and is the first of its kind. The tab is jet black as iconic as representing BlackBerry, with the logo on the back, all powered by QNX/BB10. Some of the features of this tab include an on demand fully functional holographic keyboard activated by tapping an icon on the screen. This keyboard can be reflected onto any surface, including water. Next, this tab is boosted to perform with the same speed, power and function abilities as a full size laptop/PC desktop, which includes memory, RAM, with BlackBerry surround sound speakers of course. This boost is provided by a mico sim like chip card which adds these power based features, and the card can be inserted into a slot on the side of the tab. Now, just for an added BOOM! factor, let's give it wireless Wi-Fi charging capabilities built in, this will give it constant power and connectivity for increased productivity and longer performance enhanced power. Let's take it even further, it also has built in solar power/charging capabilities for people away from power outlets, charging docks or wireless Wi-Fi charging services, and offered in both square & rectangle form factors. If BlackBerry could invent this tablet even with just some of these features, It would blow everything else right off the planet.............tablets, PCs, and laptops included!
    Love it, especially the holographic keyboard that works on water

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    10-22-14 01:33 PM
    I'd like to see them use some of these concept designs floating around CrackBerry, created by members....

WOW!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 02:41 PM
    For me any kind of fresh full featured upgraded Z30. Having said that a touch keyboard passport would be welcomed with open arms too.

I BlackBerry therefore I am.
    10-23-14 03:42 PM
    Something i can pick up on the high street, preferably from my carrier, namely O2!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 04:25 PM
    Smartwatch

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-23-14 05:59 PM
    A BB10 tablet aimed directly at the enterprise market. A real workhorse that bridges to your phone and has full-on spreadsheet and Word capabilities.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 06:03 PM
134 12345 ...