Square tablet
    Classic with a curved keyboard
    Passport with a 4-row capacitative keyboard
    E-Reader

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 11:49 PM
    Personally, I'd like a:

16:9 phone with matching top of the line camera and camera features, for pictures and videos.

Water proof, dirt proof, scratch proof, etc.

Replaceable freaking battery.

The best resolution that is actually noticeable on a under 7 inch phone.

The perfect screen size for a phone that isn't past the borderline of too large.

As little bezel as possible.

Better separation between volume rockers and media button.

I think that's it.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 12:24 AM
    Besides a phone, a 7 inch BlackBerry 10 tablet that is very competitive price wise.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 12:25 AM
    I would like to see blackberry make a profit next!

Posted by my splendid Z10
    10-24-14 12:32 AM
    Sorry, meant full touch device. Would love a PlayBook with bb10 but think tablets are slowly declining as people use there pho e more even in the home.

10-24-14 12:34 AM
    I still prefer tablets for watching movies. A 5 inch phone doesn't do it for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 12:36 AM
    I'm warming up to the idea of a slider. Something with a large battery, and a moderately large (e.g., 4.3 inch) screen.

I'd prefer that to the big slabs.

Q10/10.3.1.821
    10-24-14 02:17 AM
    slider

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    10-24-14 02:40 AM
    Sorry, meant full touch device. Would love a PlayBook with bb10 but think tablets are slowly declining as people use there pho e more even in the home.

Tablets are mostly declining mostly because people don't upgrade to a new tablet every 1-2 years like phones. However, the ever increasing size if phone screens has played an, albeit smaller, part.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 09:21 AM
    A Z10 upgrade. I could live with it a little bigger, like somewhere between the Z10 and Z30, but with upgraded hardware and keeping the removable battery.

Posted via CB10 with my Awesome Z10
    10-24-14 11:05 AM
    I'm warming up to the idea of a slider. Something with a large battery, and a moderately large (e.g., 4.3 inch) screen.

I'd prefer that to the big slabs.

Q10/10.3.1.821
    I'm the same way.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:51 AM
    I still prefer tablets for watching movies. A 5 inch phone doesn't do it for me.

Posted via CB10
    I completely agree. I need if for daily commute on the metro

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:52 AM
    full touch device. Basically put 10.3.1 into the Sony Z3 and we're good as its water resistant, insane camera, super battery life, wireless charging.
    10-24-14 01:09 PM
    Gaming Console (:

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 01:21 PM
    OP, you should put a POLL in this post.

like some other replied:

ALL TOUCH PASSPORT !!

whole page viewing with the whole "Wide" concept !

and 4:3 ratio would be king for vids
    10-24-14 01:24 PM
    Might be a little special but I'd love to see a real classic BlackBerry one day. Like a 9780 slightly redesigned but still with a curved keyboard, a high-def display and running BB10. A real classic. I don't think we'll ever see anything like this though... unfortunately. However, I didn't believe the toolbelt to come back either and see what has happened, so you never know.
    10-24-14 05:32 PM
    OP, you should put a POLL in this post.

like some other replied:

ALL TOUCH PASSPORT !!

whole page viewing with the whole "Wide" concept !

and 4:3 ratio would be king for vids
    That's a great idea, I'll work on that right away

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 06:04 AM
    Gaming Console (:

Posted via CB10
    Lol now that would be something.

C002EFE5D The KUQO Group ..... Learn how to detect lies.
    10-25-14 06:12 AM
    Slider.

4:3, fully touch enabled keyboard, so you can swipe and type, 20 mp ois camera, support for openvpn, so consumers aren't shafted. This would be brilliant. Big battery, doesn't matter if too thick or heavy I rowed for oxford lol.

A slider as a content creation device, with a better resolution and screen orientation for app compatibility - that would be awesome!
    Sent using tapatalk!
    10-25-14 07:47 AM
    An iphone killer.

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    Niro Sri likes this.
    10-25-14 09:15 AM
    A TV? Lol what would make the TV different than regular tvs out now?

C002EFE5D The Kuqo Group
    Full touch screen with BBM preloaded?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:09 PM
    I would like to see blackberry make a profit next!

Lol best answer yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:10 PM
    I think that the passport is tablety enough. I'm loving it

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:38 PM
    A bat car

Posted via CB10
    ubizmo likes this.
    10-27-14 01:49 AM
    ....ok, let's zoom into the future, its the year 20XX. BlackBerry has just released a new power user business tablet, they call it "The Boss"! This tab is razor thin, with the highest specs, including resolution, and is the first of its kind. The tab is jet black as iconic as representing BlackBerry, with the logo on the back, all powered by QNX/BB10. Some of the features of this tab include an on demand fully functional holographic keyboard activated by tapping an icon on the screen. This keyboard can be reflected onto any surface, including water. Next, this tab is boosted to perform with the same speed, power and function abilities as a full size laptop/PC desktop, which includes memory, RAM, with BlackBerry surround sound speakers of course. This boost is provided by a mico sim like chip card which adds these power based features, and the card can be inserted into a slot on the side of the tab. Now, just for an added BOOM! factor, let's give it wireless Wi-Fi charging capabilities built in, this will give it constant power and connectivity for increased productivity and longer performance enhanced power. Let's take it even further, it also has built in solar power/charging capabilities for people away from power outlets, charging docks or wireless Wi-Fi charging services, and offered in both square & rectangle form factors. If BlackBerry could invent this tablet even with just some of these features, It would blow everything else right off the planet.............tablets, PCs, and laptops included!
    ....as an added feature, let's include an all supple leather flip book style case with a built-in soft touch keyboard, (similar to the Mircosoft Surface) on the inside cover, for the tactile oriented users. So once the tablet is placed inside the case for transport, it can be easily accessible and can be connected to the keyboard using either blue tooth or direct wire plug in, (to conserve power). Here is the big added feature, add fully functioning phone capabilities to the tablet designed for conference calls only via the built-in natural sound speakers and/or through wireless Bluetooth or wired ear set connectivity. This feature can be used while the user is performing tasks on the tab and can also simultaneously be connected to a business call using BBM voice/video conferencing. This feature would be very useful for a video power meeting while still working, and would eliminate the separate use of the users cell phone if its not available and this promotes everything getting done with the use of just one device, which = increased productivity. The added ability to use either the holographic keyboard or the soft touch physical keyboard along with phone functions, would give this tablet banging options for the user. The soft touch keyboard would use "light tap" technology. Only a light tap on the physical keys would illicit interface smoothness, while maintaining the actual feel of physical keys. This tablet may be a gamers dream also, as they can play on-line games while connected to others using the BBM video feature as they compete with one another in real time. I would buy this tablet, as I suspect others may find it and its features useful also. Of course the on screen virtual keyboard could be activated and used when needed as the other option. True innovation, perhaps, no other tablet has these features!
    Last edited by Affinity4BlkBrry; 10-29-14 at 11:09 AM.
    10-29-14 10:51 AM
134 ... 23456