im 16 and want the blackberry storm for christmas so im wondering what i can find useful with it. what are some cool applications or anything that i would use that would be cool.
    10-04-08 08:28 PM
    how will you pay for the data plan? the device itself is pretty expensive too. will your parents pay for the whole thing ? why don't you wait until you are in your 20s before you buy blackberry.
    10-04-08 10:56 PM
    how will you pay for the data plan? the device itself is pretty expensive too. will your parents pay for the whole thing ? why don't you wait until you are in your 20s before you buy blackberry.
    no the storm is expected to cost about the same as the dare, which I had. And I would get this for Christmas so its not like they are just buying It for no reason. And I have slot of money I will be able to use on the data plan.
    10-04-08 11:07 PM
    Do you say "Yes" to all of the following questions:
    • Do you need to stay in constant touch with people?
    • Will you use its PDA functions -- calendar, to-do, etc.?
    • Do you promise us to not text while driving?

Then you are eligible for a BlackBerry! I have one as a college student because the campus is so big and I am relied upon by my solar car teammates. It's the thing that's keeping me organized right now.
    10-04-08 11:22 PM
    To be quite honest .. Like the first guy said ,it could be very expensive but I'm 18 and had this phone while in high school and it actually helped me stay a whole lot more organised than I would have been without it.. Apart from being good for communication, it was easily accesible and very cool when it comes to customizing.....so I say go ahead

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 11:43 PM
    They're great for staying connected to your social circle. Great for texting and emailing. The browser is great for killing time and putzing around haha. You also get access to facebook/myspace wherever you are. If you have a lot of people that you're in contact with it's a solid choice. The organization is handy too (even tho I don't use it too too much).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 12:22 AM
    10-05-08 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD