1. haseverycoolusernamebeentaken's Avatar
    What is the coolest thing you can do with a blackberry.. i know it has potential.. but i have gone as far as checking my emails:P
    11-30-09 08:12 AM
    Welcome aboard.....

making phone calls
    11-30-09 08:51 AM
    welcome to CB nation.
    11-30-09 08:57 AM
    this is what i do for fun ..i listen to music with my bose earbuds while browsing and i even chat with other bb users on bbm. i dont play games on my bb. i just use it for messaging, and media mostly.
    11-30-09 09:01 AM
  5. haseverycoolusernamebeentaken's Avatar
    this is what i do for fun ..i listen to music with my bose earbuds while browsing and i even chat with other bb users on bbm. i dont play games on my bb. i just use it for messaging, and media mostly.
    you love your bb but i love my laptop.. plus with a laptop you can drag and drop:P
    11-30-09 10:19 AM
    well for fun, i mostly use BBM, UberTwitter, and Facebook apps...u can also play games if ur into that sort of thing.....listen to music.....youtube...etc etc etc...
    11-30-09 10:24 AM
    Im exactly the same for usage. Passes the time on the move, trains buses, waiting rooms etc
    Not a gamer either.

you love your bb but i love my laptop.. plus with a laptop you can drag and drop:P
    But cant put it in your pocket when done with it, charge does not last anywhere near as long, looks a bit dumb as a music player, and not very good for phonecalls either

Laptops and BB's being compared. Thats like comparing a Smart Car to a Hummer!
    11-30-09 10:46 AM
  8. haseverycoolusernamebeentaken's Avatar
    But cant put it in your pocket when done with it
    www(dot)myfashioncents(dot)com/wp-content/images/vaio-p-792100.jpg.. 2 posters cant post images so just replace the dots:P

COUGH:P lolll

okay yes it does have its advantages.. its like a iphone but cheaper and better

but a whole forum.. seriously?
    11-30-09 11:02 AM
    www(dot)myfashioncents(dot)com/wp-content/images/vaio-p-792100.jpg.. 2 posters cant post images so just replace the dots:P

COUGH:P lolll

okay yes it does have its advantages.. its like a iphone but cheaper and better

but a whole forum.. seriously?
    Haha, but thats not a laptop now is it. And still would look daft making phonecalls or just using it as a media player

Like an iPhone? I would not say it was honestly. Better? Depending what you want from your mobile device.

As for a whole forum.... why not? Thats what the internet it for right?
    11-30-09 11:19 AM
    Back to the things you can do with it....

Depends what you want to do with it.
    Watch movies, listen to music, do expenses, write documents, surf the net....
    Look on the apps section, or at mobihand or handango... The list is a long one of what you can do on a Berry. Just depends what you wanna do.
    '
    Sat nav, find stores or gas stations......
    11-30-09 11:21 AM
    Well, I have found my Bold 9000 is the closest thing to my PC in my palm for many reasons. Here's one.

(I'm a hip hop artist so I am active in the blogs, forums and promotion areas all over the net)

* I can click on any MP3 File available for download from my phone and save it to my SD Card* Very Nice to be able to to from your phone

Also,

I operaate and promote my Youtube Channel from my phone. Intergrating all the videos and embeded links with my email that runs super nice on my Bold.

That's just the tip of the Ice Berg

(I Use My Bolt Browser for most OTA downloads, used to use Opera)
    11-30-09 11:25 AM
    For me the daily functions after e-mail and phone are calendar and weather. Mapping when traveling is also a good one. Surfing to pass time or look for a restaurant out of town.

Given the functions available my uses are pretty primitive, too.

Welcome to CB. Enjoy.
    11-30-09 11:26 AM
    i use it mostly for myspace and ubbertwitter (sweet app btw) i'm still new to the whole smartphone scene too i'm sure i'm not using it to its full potential
    11-30-09 12:18 PM
    I'm a blogger to I much rather blog on my phone over blogging on my laptop llol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 01:02 PM
    Reality is there is a whole lot you can do, from work to entertainment etc.
    They are a great device to keep in your pocket for when the moment arises
    11-30-09 01:06 PM
    Use for email, texting, media, Facebook, bbm, news, sports, writing papers, web browsing.

Rarely use for phone,- last month I only used 78 minutes:-
    11-30-09 01:14 PM
    I say aye!!! You can use your BB all day!!! And it loves to play!!! Hooray!!! No, but seriously, it can do a lot, just look in the BB app world or google it; people we live in the world of search engines, you can google the word dingdong bobo gins and somthing will pop up...lol!!! But, it does everything other smart-phones can do.
    11-30-09 01:16 PM
    Use for email, texting, media, Facebook, bbm, news, sports, writing papers, web browsing.

Quite minimal usage try the I Love BlackBerry app, there's a post on my blog below
    11-30-09 01:17 PM

I must confess, I also dont use many minutes these days. Mainly because most friends are on BBM now, so I can just drop them a message or have a quick chat, without disturbing their work day.

As for I Love Blackberry..... it scares me every time I look at my totals lol.
    I would not call highdesertrose's usage minimal. Talk time maybe, but not actual berry use.

mine today
    112 times
    3 hours 54 mins lol

Given I have only been up for 8 hours and spent a lot of it on the PC ...... "get a life" springs to mind for me lol
    Last edited by Snazy; 11-30-09 at 01:21 PM.
    11-30-09 01:17 PM
    Welcome, the complete potential of this device has yet to be reached. this phone can almost do everything , i havent seen an app for microwaving my lunch yet. but give them time.
    11-30-09 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD