lets discuss
    10-11-09 12:45 PM
    BeeJive Im, and JiveTalk...best apps i've ever paid for..
    beeJive for IM
    JiveTalk for Twitter
    10-11-09 01:14 PM
    Opera Mini 4.2
    Google Maps
    OS 5.0.0.230
    BBM 5.0 [official]
    Air Traffic Control
    MyVerizon
    And 1060 songs.
    10-11-09 01:18 PM
    I'm using Trapster, and I love it! Also, GoogleTalk is one of my new favs.
    10-11-09 03:46 PM
    I have nothing cool. I have apps on my blackberry, but nothing close to cool like the Iphone has.
    10-11-09 03:46 PM
    to be honest, the bb has nothing other than push email in reality, the browser is sub standard.. the interface is not nearly user friendly as iphone.. so if you are like most people (who wont die if they didnt see each and every email within a min of receipt) then the bb has nothing much to offer.. ur love for the device will fade after 2-3 mnth of owning when u come to know the actual reality and understand how much things have been hyped by marketing propaganda..
    10-11-09 04:40 PM
    well iim not ure but i love it hahah
    10-11-09 04:51 PM
    add me if u wanna
    10-11-09 04:52 PM
    to be honest, the bb has nothing other than push email in reality, the browser is sub standard.. the interface is not nearly user friendly as iphone.. so if you are like most people (who wont die if they didnt see each and every email within a min of receipt) then the bb has nothing much to offer.. ur love for the device will fade after 2-3 mnth of owning when u come to know the actual reality and understand how much things have been hyped by marketing propaganda..
    Sorry you aren't as happy with your BB as I am with mine... You could always go and get an iPhone... sounds like that's what you'd like anyways... To each their own...

I have BBM 5.0, ScoreMobile, BerryWeather, BerryBuzz, Facebook app, nothing else very exciting other than that.

The thing that I like about these apps is that I can have them running constantly in the background, updating every 30 minutes (BerryWeather) and 5 minutes (ScoreMobile) at the same time, keeping me up to date with my sports scores and the weather, all while I send e-mails, talk on the phone, browse the web, these will run in the background, something that the iPhone cannot do. Also, with the Facebook app, whenever I recieve a new notification, the e-mail that is sent to my BB pushes over to the FB app, letting me do a number of different things with said notification within the app in real time. I don't have to log on and see if I have any new notifications, they are sent to me as they happen.

I just want to show that there are some other advantages to the BB other than just getting your e-mail as soon as it comes... The browser may not be as nice as the one on the iPhone, but it does what I want it to do, and I don't require it to render web sites exactly as they would look on my desktop.
    10-11-09 05:11 PM
    Tellme | Say it. Get It. - My favorite and most used app.
    BerryWeather
    Almost the entire eMobile suite (eMobile Email is amazing)
    Score Mobile

Those are my must haves. The other 36 apps are nice to haves.
    10-11-09 06:48 PM
    I have nothing cool. I have apps on my blackberry, but nothing close to cool like the Iphone has.
    Why must the iPhone always be brought up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 06:55 PM
    Because it has the best apps...

10-11-09 07:09 PM
    I am a 6yr blackberry user and I got to agree... while I've got some useful apps, I don't know if I'd consider any of them exciting.

If Apple made a QWERTY device, I'd probably switch.

RIM best not get fat and happy because they could get caught and passed in this market.
    10-11-09 07:28 PM
    i have a black gel skin on my blackberry. its less than my body temp, so i guess its "cool". my hand was on it a little while ago, does that count. oh, and i have a BSE (bestskinsever) on it.
    10-11-09 07:41 PM
    Sacred G, babyo!

10-11-09 08:27 PM
    Other than the stock apps:

YouVersion
    eReader
    Virca and jmIRC for IRC chat
    midpSSH for server admin
    Opera Mini and Bolt for web browsing
    Pandora
    QuickLaunch
    TwitterBerry and UberTwitter
    Retroforth for programming on the go
    10-11-09 08:59 PM
    wow everybody who has posted above me sucks and should go get another device! on mine I have hours of entertainment here is a few things:
    BBM 5.0
    PacMan
    Pirate Talk
    BluffMyCall
    Mind Streak
    Hip PostCard
    Numb Thumb
    Dominoes
    Spades
    Memory Checker and a bunch more. I tell you what anyone who needs advice on what to download pin me & lets talk cause i'm constantly searching the app sites
    10-11-09 09:07 PM
    My wallpaper .
    10-11-09 09:54 PM
    Because it has the best apps...

Define 'best'. Most practical? Most downloaded? Most useless? Does every thread turn into a bb vs iPhone debate?

10-12-09 01:46 AM
    wow everybody who has posted above me sucks and should go get another device!
    That's a rather strong opinion...
    10-12-09 05:53 PM
    there's a phone application ooooooooooooooooooo lol
    10-12-09 06:00 PM
    I have berryweather,berrybuzz,capture it,I charge cool.jam pack,quick pull.vz navigator.BBM 5.0.0.33,and some card game pack .(I forgot the name of the title name of the "card gamepack" )

Last edited by DavidNC; 10-12-09 at 07:06 PM.
    10-12-09 07:02 PM
    sorry crc i get offensive when it comes down to the Berry
    10-12-09 09:39 PM
    Ubertwitter (paid version: Won it on CB!) for updating the game site I work with's Twitter feed.

BBM 5
    OS 5.0.0.230
    Facebook (hate social networking but do like Facebook since it's just friends and that's it. I only have IRL friend's on mine).
    SMRTGUARD: I won a 6 month sub here too! I love it (had the beta, now have a 6 month real sub)
    SENSOBI: Great phone number application
    iDrive Lite: Don't really use it now that I have SMRTGUARD

d.
    10-12-09 09:45 PM
    I've got a few cool pictures I took... Does that qualify?
    10-15-09 05:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD