Hi all, on all my pages that my native browser renders, there's this character:

I see it on Crackberry's home page as well as on FB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 08:54 PM
    There are other weird ones too.. I didn't see this in older os versions. Anyone?

10-20-10 11:49 PM
    Screen shot? Never head of that. If it happened when you upgraded your OS, might want to do a wipe and reinstall or switch to a different version
    10-20-10 11:55 PM
    Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/41munch20101021001918j

Its the 2nd til last post above "nice"
    Btw, I've tried reinstalling the os, its not only this version which is .. 9700/5.0.0.979 .
    I've experienced this with other os versions as well.

10-21-10 12:32 AM
    In your browser, check Menu / Set Encoding. I have Auto Mode enabled and Default charset ISO-8859-1. I see the same garbled symbols on my BlackBerry browser AND on my PC running Firefox. That suggests to me the problem is with the symbol set used by the poster. In that case, there may not be anything you can do about it. You could play with alternate charsets. Just don't forget which one you had as default, so you can go back to it.
    10-21-10 07:18 AM
    It doesn't seem to be working..
    In your browser, check Menu / Set Encoding. I have Auto Mode enabled and Default charset ISO-8859-1. I see the same garbled symbols on my BlackBerry browser AND on my PC running Firefox. That suggests to me the problem is with the symbol set used by the poster. In that case, there may not be anything you can do about it. You could play with alternate charsets. Just don't forget which one you had as default, so you can go back to it.
    10-21-10 10:30 AM
    I didn't know if selecting an alternate charset would help, but I thought it was worth a try. Unfortunately I don't have any other suggestions.
    10-21-10 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD