I'm on a family plan, so I rather lucked out. My plan is $30 for unlimited BIS, $5 text add-on and then $10 for my line. We have, between the 4 of us, 1450 minutes (and we never use them due to free mobile-to-mobile on AT&T -- almost everyone we know is on AT&T) so we have a bank of nearly 5,000 non-expiring rollover minutes. So for $45/month, I do pretty much whatever I want. ^_^
    01-04-09 03:46 PM
    I'm on a family plan, so I rather lucked out. My plan is $30 for unlimited BIS, $5 text add-on and then $10 for my line. We have, between the 4 of us, 1450 minutes (and we never use them due to free mobile-to-mobile on AT&T -- almost everyone we know is on AT&T) so we have a bank of nearly 5,000 non-expiring rollover minutes. So for $45/month, I do pretty much whatever I want. ^_^
    same here! except we have fam unlimited txting which is really nice. are you a college student or something?
    01-04-09 04:45 PM
    Like someone else said coverage is for me the deciding factor then price . I need my phone and the ability to get my emails fast and if i can close a contact while out of the office then thats priceless !
    01-04-09 07:08 PM
    I dont know man..Tmobile pricing is pretty attractive

$20 for BB with 400 texts and unlimited data and MMS!!!! lol
    $39.99 for 400 mins with favor 5
    + 15% discount

Compared to Sprint SEP (not SERO as you can get those anymore) $59.99 for similar except unl text but you can't put corporate discount on it.
    Last edited by myselfdotcom; 01-04-09 at 08:41 PM.
    01-04-09 08:37 PM
    No one has mentioned that there are no MMS messages on Sprint. That alone would be a deal breaker for me.

Very happy with my AT&T coverage, service, and selection.
    01-04-09 10:11 PM
    I dont know man..Tmobile pricing is pretty attractive

$20 for BB with 400 texts and unlimited data and MMS!!!! lol
    $39.99 for 400 mins with favor 5
    + 15% discount

Compared to Sprint SEP (not SERO as you can get those anymore) $59.99 for similar except unl text but you can't put corporate discount on it.
    You most certainly can use a corporate discount with a SEP. You can not use one with a sero plan but absolutely positively can use it with a sep. I have a 25% corp discount with my 1500 family SEP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 10:43 PM
    I'm a T-Mobile customer. I went with them due to the fact that they are the cheapest. They also have great coverage in my are (New Jersey). Don't forget they're the only carrier to offer UMA/Wifi calling, which is a HUGE plus. Sprint hasn't even released 4.5 for their phones, which is quite the epic failure IMO. Tmobile also has excellent customer service.

01-04-09 11:17 PM
    Still thinking. I have till 11th to decide. I mean sep employee referral plan 59.99, can u still apply discount?

01-05-09 12:00 AM
    From what I understand about sep plans, u can get the discount. Can't with sero tho

01-05-09 12:21 AM
    same here! except we have fam unlimited txting which is really nice. are you a college student or something?
    I'm probably going to be a student forever. ^_^ I don't think school will ever end.
    01-06-09 11:47 AM
    Sprint has very solid 3G coverage here on the E Coast. Can't say that about either of the GSM's carriers.

Sprint doesn't lock down it phones and has excellent pricing to boot.

I very satisfied with Sprint, I'm kinda glad Sprint get bbs 2nd because it gives Sprint a chance to blow the others out of the water.

01-06-09 05:39 PM
    I recommend you throw the I Ching. Details below.

I Ching
    01-06-09 05:47 PM
    For me coverage is number one. Then model and money.
    01-08-09 11:47 AM
    I was TMo foreverrrrr. I believe they do have the cheaptest BB data with $20. BUT I got HORRIBLE reception at my apartment. I tried to just deal with it for a few months, but then BAM I saw the Storm...and off to VZW I went...got better reception as a bonus
    01-08-09 11:53 AM
    Sprint has very solid 3G coverage here on the E Coast. Can't say that about either of the GSM's carriers.

Sprint doesn't lock down it phones and has excellent pricing to boot.

I very satisfied with Sprint, I'm kinda glad Sprint get bbs 2nd because it gives Sprint a chance to blow the others out of the water.

maybe say you're happy with sprint....stop making up nonsense about GSM carriers
    lemme guess you have a friend on ATT and they said they never have service
    i beg to differ
    Last edited by giantfan30; 01-08-09 at 11:56 AM.
    01-08-09 11:54 AM
    I think sprint has best BB plans. But it's often wise to compare cell phone plans or data plans before choosing. There are many websites available which offers such free services. Just give them a try.
    02-05-09 11:27 PM
    sprint is sooo cheap! i wouldn't be able to have a berry if it weren't for the exceptional family plans.
    02-06-09 12:09 PM
    i have verizon and its cheap for me but thats because i get a discount of 25% off my plan through my employer
    02-06-09 12:18 PM
    I have my bb through Sprint and have had Sprint for years. I also travel extensively(3 kids in travel hockey). I have never had coverage problems anywhere I have traveled. I like the price also. Have I had some issues with customer service? Yup, but then again, I have had issues with other companies also. I tend to not get the latest and greatest gadgets until they have been around a bit so all the kinks get worked out!
    02-06-09 12:38 PM
    I think Tmo is the cheapest, but VZW & ATT generally have MUCH better service.
    02-06-09 12:40 PM
    t-mobile i have 3 lines and 4th is home phone

1.my faves family plan 1200min 79.00
    2.bb unlimited data 19.99
    3.mobile to mobile 9.99
    4.unlimited text family 9.99
    5.insurance on all lines

we never run over minutes we allways have mins left over cause everyone i know has t-mo and who doesnt is probably in our favs so this works out great for me.
    02-06-09 01:27 PM
    Sprint by far has the best bb plans.
    Sep plans include gps and I think some people are forgetting free "phone as modem".

Plus discounts are possible if you work at retail, or corp.

02-06-09 01:38 PM
    i thought the simply everything plan that sprint has was the best thing since sliced bread - but when i had sprint, i was VERY unsatisfied with customer service and not to mention someone screwed up my account so bad, they had me owing them nearly 2,000 dollars! needless to say, this poor sprint rep had to go through and fix everything in my account..after that..i cancelled service and went with verizon and am completely satisfied with them..the unlimited data plan for blackberries is about 45.00, which at first i thought was expensive, but i really dont mind it now..
    02-06-09 03:56 PM
    Which carrier has the best BB plan? Definitely not Rogers.
    02-06-09 04:05 PM
    As many others have said, T-Mobile generally offers the best prices for plan services

02-06-09 07:08 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD