Can you also comment on the sound quality when paired with the 9700.
    11-25-09 07:25 PM
    i'm using the jawbone 2..

works amazingly!! people can't tell i'm on a bluetooth headset
    11-25-09 07:30 PM
    Jabra BT530
    11-25-09 07:35 PM
    Jawbone prime (got it for $60). Sounds the same as my 8900 and 9530

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 07:37 PM
    Plantronics Discovery 975, It works as well as it did with my 8900 and much better than my Jawbone 2. It is loud enough and seems to do well in the wind and such.
    11-25-09 07:51 PM
    I use the Blue Ant Z9i. But wasn't there just a thread about this?

11-25-09 07:58 PM
    Plantronics Discovery 975, It works as well as it did with my 8900 and much better than my Jawbone 2. It is loud enough and seems to do well in the wind and such.
    This is what I have as well. Works fine.

Though I should add that my favorite bluetooth device of all time is the Motorola T505 speakerphone. When I'm in my car, I always use this instead of a headset. It has great sound quality and it also can send the sound to your stereo speakers. An added bonus is that you can use this feature to play music, podcasts, etc. from your BB on your car stereo.
    11-25-09 08:08 PM
    I'm using an old Motorola H500. Works perfectly fine for me.
    11-25-09 11:46 PM
    Plantronics Voyager Pro. No issues... works as it should.
    11-26-09 12:05 AM
    Jawbone 2

Question: When my headset is connected and I answer a call, it doesn't automatically go to the headset. Instead it asks me if I want to route the call to the headset. Yet even when I say Yes, it won't. I have to go in and manually do it while on the call. Anyone know why this is?
    11-26-09 12:30 AM
    Question: When my headset is connected and I answer a call, it doesn't automatically go to the headset. Instead it asks me if I want to route the call to the headset. Yet even when I say Yes, it won't. I have to go in and manually do it while on the call. Anyone know why this is?
    It's not asking if you want to route the call to the "headset"... it's asking if you want to route the call to the "handset".

If your BT is paired and connected, the call will go to the headset first. By selecting "Yes", you're sending the call to your device instead of the headset.
    11-26-09 01:12 AM
    Jawbone2. Works great, but I'm on the phone all day, so due to eventually having to charge a 2nd device, I generally prefer to use my Zagg or Skullcandy wired stereo headset w/mic...plus they're totally rad when I'm geeking out to the sweet sounds of Chill Radio on Slacker.

11-26-09 01:17 AM
    Jawbone 2

If you press the answer key on the phone itself, it will automatically route it to the phone and not the headset. If you hit the answer button on the headset, it will take the call through the headset. I end up hitting the call button on the phone ALL the time when I really want to answer on the headset, and it is so frustrating.
    11-26-09 02:00 AM
    It's not asking if you want to route the call to the "headset"... it's asking if you want to route the call to the "handset".

If your BT is paired and connected, the call will go to the headset first. By selecting "Yes", you're sending the call to your device instead of the headset.
    *facepalm* Aha! Thanks man.
    11-26-09 02:06 AM
    I'm also using a jawbone 2. Its the best! Awesome sound quality and noise cancellation.
    11-26-09 10:34 AM
    plantronics voyager 520
    11-26-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD