Has anybody else seen this in other devices, where you can upload a picture to Twitter or Facebook directly from the pictures app, or have facebook events be push to the calender app?

Makes me think of this:
    Hello all, look at your phone, now back to mine, now back at your phone, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped worrying about having the flashiest phone on the market and bought a Blackberry, your phone could work like mine. Look down, back up, what am I doing? I'm looking at the pictures I took at the party last night. What's in your hand? Back at me. Those photos have just been uploaded to my twitter and Facebook accounts. Look again, that Facebook event has just been added to my calendar. Anything is possible when your phone is a Blackberry. I'm typing a shortcut
    10-15-10 03:44 PM
    I know for a fact Androids can do it.....

and Android full integrates your face book calendar with your Google Calendar...

and the reason you don't see the facebook application on my list.... i don't have it... don't really need it with tweetdeck.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 03:55 PM
    I haven't seen it in other devices because I haven't owned other devices, I do love the feature though
    10-15-10 04:57 PM
    Actually Android does this, and it does it better than BB. Android has a universal share button that's utilized by a lot of apps that allows sharing of content between apps.
    10-15-10 07:12 PM
    Android smokes it too....it integrates apps with widgets and pulls you into every nook and cranny of the sharing experience. I love the droid X face book app....By BB was fail in comparison.....in fact, the droid X has the best face book widget in the land of android...twitter whatever....I think BB was a good messenger device..but even that is par in comparison...still have love for the clicked clack though
    10-15-10 07:27 PM
    Does it have a magnet in the holster?
    10-15-10 10:32 PM
    Does it have a magnet in the holster?
    We have no need for no stinking magnet

10-17-10 09:49 AM
    Android smokes it too....it integrates apps with widgets and pulls you into every nook and cranny of the sharing experience. I love the droid X face book app....By BB was fail in comparison.....in fact, the droid X has the best face book widget in the land of android...twitter whatever....I think BB was a good messenger device..but even that is par in comparison...still have love for the clicked clack though
    Hate to bust your bubble but the Dx has no special programming for facebook our any other widget that anyone else can't get.

10-17-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD