I work for a massive software company that just recently added the KEY2 and KEY2 LE to its fleet of devices that are available to employees.

It actually warmed my cockles to see BBs in our procurement catalog after suffering through the decommissioning of our BES server at the end of 2015. There was a fairly loud minority of us in the company (mostly Canadians and Euros) who whined incessantly about BB10 devices being unsupported at the time. Thankfully the PRIV had just come out so it was a good BYOD option as Android for Work is supported.

In 2017 I bought basically all the KEYones that were available that year and helped our IT department thoroughly test them to see if they could be certified and added to our catalog. There were some buggy issues with the software that didn't play nice with our MDM. BB and BBMo worked with to resolve those issues and by the time the KEY2 rolled out, all of that was ironed out

I'm glad to see the KEY2 fleets available to our employees but wonder how well they are doing. The selection that is offered in our catalog includes the KEY2 line, iPhone X and Xs line, Samsung S9 line, Google Pixel 3 line and one Nokia Android One device. Quite a selection but clearly, the BBs exist to satisfy the pkb diehards.
    Would be interesting to know.... in that situation where a user could see all the options (be made aware a PKB exists today) and I'm assuming price means nothing.
    09-10-19 07:29 AM
    Wait and see
    Al least one Full-Touch-Device
    TCL branded I suppose.
    09-10-19 07:46 AM
    Would be interesting to know.... in that situation where a user could see all the options (be made aware a PKB exists today) and I'm assuming price means nothing.
    I had to go back and check to see when I posted this message... Feb, 2019. Ok, so I checked into our procurement catalog today and the KEY2 and KEY2 LE are still available. I've pinged my procurement contact to see what the order volumes have been like for these devices.
    gouger05 and elfabio80 like this.
    09-10-19 07:51 AM
103 ... 345