View Poll Results: What Kind Of Blackberry Do You Have?

Voters
943. You may not vote on this poll
  • Torch

173 18.35%
  • Bold

380 40.30%
  • Curve

189 20.04%
  • Pearl

22 2.33%
  • Storm

70 7.42%
  • Tour

39 4.14%
  • I have Several!

53 5.62%
  • Style

17 1.80%
    I have the torch! (:
    It's my first BB! n_n
    01-02-11 08:19 PM
    I have the torch! (:
    It's my first BB! n_n
    enjoy dude
    01-03-11 04:06 PM
    I seem to be in the minority, since I like sure press on the storm2 model. I've a feeling it'll be on it's way out in favour of the non press able touch of the torch model.
    01-03-11 06:12 PM
    I have the curve 9330, my first BB. I love it!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-03-11 10:41 PM
    I have the BalckBerry Torch and really enjoy it. Despite a lot of the focused criticism in some threads on this forum I find it to be reliablem trouble free, and very functional for what I ask of it. Apple's iPhone was a no go for me due to work, any phone without a keyboard is pretty much a no go for various reasons beaten to death here previously. Also like the element of supporting Canadian business, albeit that's a very minor factor

People I know who also own the Torch seem to love it as well but we all knew more or less what we are getting into. While we are, as a group, active social media users this BB has more than enough horsepower.

The only one time I had ANY regret about my phone was 25 days ago. And it wasn't the Torch that lead to my brief regret. Because of some poor iPod placement on my part in Cuba I wrecked my music player and sort of wished I'd had an iPhone with enough GB storage that one device would do all. After those feelings subsided I got an iPod Touch which does way more than I'll ever do with it, but I look cool!

Prior to my Torch I used a Pearl for three years, and periodically a Curve or Bold for employment purposes, depending on where I was employed. Currently I am not sufficiently important for a BB at work but we are using Bold 9700's almost exclusively and I believe new purchases are 9780. When I get issued one I may switch my personal phone from BB to something else to enjoy the best of both worlds.

01-03-11 11:02 PM
    I'm very happy for you Crackberry Brandon for really enjoying your Torch! I can't wait for it to come to the Red and delayed vacationing Verizon !

01-03-11 11:14 PM
    I have the 9780
    01-03-11 11:56 PM
    @ matrix leader - I also hear good reviews of the 9780. I'm so excited for you too !

01-04-11 12:05 AM
    Curve 8520 now, getting a Bold 9700 in a couple of weeks. Very excited!

01-04-11 12:36 AM
    I have the Torch 9800
    01-04-11 12:42 AM
    chefberry- For what I hear the 9700 is awesome so I know you can't wait for real lol ! Enjoy it ! I want the Torch in Verizon so I'm hoping for it to come.

01-05-11 04:04 AM
    I'm very happy for you Crackberry Brandon for really enjoying your Torch! I can't wait for it to come to the Red and delayed vacationing Verizon !

I dont have it yet im getting it at the end of the month or middle of February
    01-06-11 10:38 AM
    I have the BalckBerry Torch and really enjoy it. Despite a lot of the focused criticism in some threads on this forum I find it to be reliablem trouble free, and very functional for what I ask of it. Apple's iPhone was a no go for me due to work, any phone without a keyboard is pretty much a no go for various reasons beaten to death here previously. Also like the element of supporting Canadian business, albeit that's a very minor factor

People I know who also own the Torch seem to love it as well but we all knew more or less what we are getting into. While we are, as a group, active social media users this BB has more than enough horsepower.

The only one time I had ANY regret about my phone was 25 days ago. And it wasn't the Torch that lead to my brief regret. Because of some poor iPod placement on my part in Cuba I wrecked my music player and sort of wished I'd had an iPhone with enough GB storage that one device would do all. After those feelings subsided I got an iPod Touch which does way more than I'll ever do with it, but I look cool!

Prior to my Torch I used a Pearl for three years, and periodically a Curve or Bold for employment purposes, depending on where I was employed. Currently I am not sufficiently important for a BB at work but we are using Bold 9700's almost exclusively and I believe new purchases are 9780. When I get issued one I may switch my personal phone from BB to something else to enjoy the best of both worlds.

This is exactly why I am going to get the torch. Some people that I know are (excuse my french here but,) @sses. Saying that iPhone is the best phone, and I reply iPhone has 2 things on ANY blackberry. Screensize and Facetime. Nothing else. They also said that HTC is better. They have such crappy quality phones, texts take minutes to send, emails as well. Internet is always really slow (the browser not the connection). So blackberry is clearly the better phone considering Texts and Emails send in SECONDS! (depending if its an MMS/SMS or a Text/Picture email). The torch I hear has bad battery life. I have friends that say otherwise. How long does the battery last? (on average)
    01-07-11 09:06 PM
    This is exactly why I am going to get the torch. Some people that I know are (excuse my french here but,) @sses. Saying that iPhone is the best phone, and I reply iPhone has 2 things on ANY blackberry. Screensize and Facetime. Nothing else. They also said that HTC is better. They have such crappy quality phones, texts take minutes to send, emails as well. Internet is always really slow (the browser not the connection). So blackberry is clearly the better phone considering Texts and Emails send in SECONDS! (depending if its an MMS/SMS or a Text/Picture email). The torch I hear has bad battery life. I have friends that say otherwise. How long does the battery last? (on average)
    Dependsnon what you use it for. In my experience watching videos a lot kills the battery faster (would last about 5 hours on non stop video playback). I do everything else like listening to music, fb, bbm, texting, browsing (mostly), videos (average). So this looks like heavy usage to me and my battery lasts the whole day (about 13-15 hours) and this on a hybrid OS. As long as the battery life gets me through the day i'm totally fine because ever since my first phone (4 years ago) I got in the habit of plugging in the charger overnight. If you don't browse, watch videos, or listen to music a lot then it would definitely last longer. But definitely will get you through the day. Oh yeah and what I've noticed is whenever ur not using your phone put it in lock mode to save battery life. I got in the habit and saved me a lot of juice.

01-08-11 12:25 AM
    Dependsnon what you use it for. In my experience watching videos a lot kills the battery faster (would last about 5 hours on non stop video playback). I do everything else like listening to music, fb, bbm, texting, browsing (mostly), videos (average). So this looks like heavy usage to me and my battery lasts the whole day (about 13-15 hours) and this on a hybrid OS. As long as the battery life gets me through the day i'm totally fine because ever since my first phone (4 years ago) I got in the habit of plugging in the charger overnight. If you don't browse, watch videos, or listen to music a lot then it would definitely last longer. But definitely will get you through the day. Oh yeah and what I've noticed is whenever ur not using your phone put it in lock mode to save battery life. I got in the habit and saved me a lot of juice.

Thanks for the info
    01-09-11 02:24 AM
    I have a storm 9500 but I also have a Torch 9800 on the way
    01-09-11 03:59 AM
    I suppose I should update my collection: 7230/8707v/8310/8120/2x9700

01-09-11 06:37 AM
    9700 all the way baby!!!! No need for flip, slide or none of that other stuff. Keep it simple and pretty 
    01-09-11 06:30 PM
    well, when I originally took part in this poll, I was using my 8330 Pink Curve. But now I am a happy Bold 9650 user!
    01-09-11 06:50 PM
    well, when I originally took part in this poll, I was using my 8330 Pink Curve. But now I am a happy Bold 9650 user!
    Glad to see you like it
    01-11-11 04:26 PM
    Glad to see you like it
    like it? Nahhhh....I looove it!

01-11-11 05:36 PM
    Curve 8530
    01-11-11 08:08 PM
    I won a BlackBerry Curve 3G (9300) in an online contest about a week ago. It's my first BlackBerry and I'm lovin it!
    01-12-11 12:32 AM
    8230 (Returned to Store)
    8530 (Retired)
    9630 (Replaced by Carrier)
    9650 (Current)

01-12-11 02:13 AM
    How's the poll doing?
    01-12-11 11:25 AM
561 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD