5in all touch would be nice bb10 or Android Z30 size

Posted via CB10
    This is what I'd like to see - an Android all touch 5", but with the looks of the Z10 (but, with less bezel)

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 08:13 PM
    No it is both the PKB and lack of apps. Oh and lack of a flagship VKB all touch

Posted via CB10
    No it is not. These are simply apps that make the difference. If I used your argument windows phone would be a smashing hit and it is not. Blackberry has both keynbaord and all touch phones and none of it helped
    02-11-16 08:28 PM
    This is next android phone
    02-11-16 08:29 PM
    I this is next blackberry android phone
    02-11-16 08:34 PM
    No it is not. These are simply apps that make the difference. If I used your argument windows phone would be a smashing hit and it is not. Blackberry has both keynbaord and all touch phones and none of it helped
    Agreed but 3% is better than less than 1%. Instead of 700k per quarter think 2 mill per Q if the Z 30 had been upgraded.
    02-11-16 08:44 PM
    This is next android phone
    I know.
    02-11-16 08:46 PM
    "What Blackberry Android Phone Do You Want?"

None.
    02-11-16 09:31 PM
    The Priv is the perfect for me. I just wish they keyboard wasn't so soft feeling...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-11-16 10:19 PM
    The BlackBerry 10 Passport SE one.

  
    02-11-16 10:21 PM
    The BlackBerry 10 Passport SE one.

  
    Yeah we know. Quite irrelevant here, though.

*A3-A20
    02-11-16 11:57 PM
    Agreed but 3% is better than less than 1%. Instead of 700k per quarter think 2 mill per Q if the Z 30 had been upgraded.
    This would not happen at this point
    02-13-16 08:49 AM
    I think BlackBerry HAS to be different and stand out in some way for ANY new device. Especially with its Android play. There are literally thousands of various all touch Android phones and at much cheaper price points. The Chinese are just starting to play in the US market when they are immersed it's going to be hard to sell a quad HD displayed device with very good specifications for more that 200-250 unlocked.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    02-13-16 10:13 AM
    I think BlackBerry HAS to be different and stand out in some way for ANY new device. Especially with its Android play. There are literally thousands of various all touch Android phones and at much cheaper price points. The Chinese are just starting to play in the US market when they are immersed it's going to be hard to sell a quad HD displayed device with very good specifications for more that 200-250 unlocked.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    If the only reason to buy a BlackBerry is for a PKB they can not survive. Personally I would buy a BlackBerry Android all touch because I like the design of their OS better then that of a Samdung. There is the phone itself. Make it value added and quality built. Like the Porsche or Passport SE but at a reasonable price.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 10:22 AM
    A sidekick style android BlackBerry phone. I would buy all of them.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 10:24 AM
    I believe they should create two Android devices.

An Android Passport in silver and black.

Then also launch an all touch android passport in the same body. It would still be the same format factor but touch. Have. built in stylist like the Note. It would sell like crazy and steal note fans as it would have a more similar body to the original note. Still a work wife device.

They would need to make software updates to a few things like the hub. It needs to peak with a swipe right, which is easy to do. Most launchers already do if. Puzzling how they have not. They also need to get Blend working.

Blackberry would be back grabbing windows phone users, many android users and allow bb10 users to come over proudly.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-13-16 10:58 AM
    LG had a phone with a 4:3 screen and it was not successful. The Passport only works because it appeals to BlackBerry fans. A super wide but short phone otherwise has little appeal in the market place. BlackBerry needs phones with a broad appeal not just an usual but unique form factor. Android Passport yes. Passport all touch no.
    02-13-16 12:23 PM
91 ... 234